Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ferrence

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2005
I have a question concerning Adobe Creative Suite. When I try to open the Installer, it tells me that there is an "Input/Output Error." What exactly does this mean, and will I be able to install this software?

Please help.

snkTab

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
Ferrence said:
I have a question concerning Adobe Creative Suite. When I try to open the Installer, it tells me that there is an "Input/Output Error." What exactly does this mean, and will I be able to install this software?

Please help.

Probably means it can't read the CD.

Err

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2005
Ferrence said:

Please help.

It means your bootleg Bit Torrent download version or Adobe CS is garbage!

just kidding :D

But in response to the post above about contacting Adobe, I hope you do and they take care of it, however I did have to call microsoft a few years back to try and get replacment DOS 6.22 disks (I think I was 10 at the time) they turned me away and said I would have to buy a new set!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.