Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TommyLee

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 23, 2004
New Orleans
iphonedatarecovery.net said:
iPhone Data Recovery is possible using this software. The software enables you to bla bla bla...
What software, I couldn't find it?

This guy is all over the web saying he has "data recovery software" for the iPhone, but I see no purchase or download links. Others speculate that there is none! I would gladly pay for iPhone data recovery software. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Where I'm at now, if i could truly mount my iPhone like a hard drive, I could use Data Rescue II or some other recovery software on it. Any ideas how I can pull this off?

StoneColdSober

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
Don't know as my iPhone is stock. I know that once it is jailbreaked it can be ssh'd into but others more familiar with this process than I would have to help you. I would suggest going to the hacks forum for assistance once you are to that point.

iVoid

macrumors 65816
Jan 9, 2007
It looks like he's selling the recovery service itself, not the software. So you have to send the iphone to him for recovery.

poxa

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2009
I need to recover my iPhone's video's and photo's

My iPhone does not start at all, it gets stuck on the apple logo, iTunes does not recognize it at all, neither does the iFunbox!!!

I have no idea how to recover my pics n vids on it!!!

mohammedmanyed

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2013
What software, I couldn't find it?

This guy is all over the web saying he has "data recovery software" for the iPhone, but I see no purchase or download links. Others speculate that there is none! I would gladly pay for iPhone data recovery software. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Where I'm at now, if i could truly mount my iPhone like a hard drive, I could use Data Rescue II or some other recovery software on it. Any ideas how I can pull this off?

Usually, they are free to download to scan and preview deleted data from your iPhone, if you want to recover them, you need to pay for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.