Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
The issue is, its constant, I could put up with a couple squeals but not constant squealing, adjusting the volume does nothing, Ive tried rewiring them, blew into the ports, doesn't matter what input I use. Any ideas?

Youtube Clip of the sound here

Please help Me!

(Don't know why the images are sideways)

Attachments

• photo 2-1.JPG
    photo 2-1.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 113
  • photo 1-1.JPG
    photo 1-1.JPG
    510.2 KB · Views: 87
  • photo 3.PNG
    photo 3.PNG
    927 KB · Views: 112
  • photo 4.PNG
    photo 4.PNG
    916.6 KB · Views: 96

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland
Have you tried checking the quality of the power that is going into them? Low quality power causes my speakers for my computer to make beeps almost, as well as static and hissing. It is just something you may want to check out.

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Have you tried checking the quality of the power that is going into them? Low quality power causes my speakers for my computer to make beeps almost, as well as static and hissing. It is just something you may want to check out.

hmm... I might actually have it plugged into my crappy extent in cable.. ill check that, thanks :)

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN

Sadly it seemed to help, but the static came right back after a few minutes

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.