Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... JESUS Subway is BLOODY FANTASTIC
Meatball in tummy = one happy guy

M

masturbation

After checking out a couple Masturbation threads yesterday caused me to have a dream last night. I feel though this is pretty strong it is a powerful tool, and some need powerful tools to defeat powerful things. It only applies to guys tho.

It was graphic so prepare yourselves...I'll try to be as polite as possible but make a visual picture of this the next time you have the urge...

This is what I dreampt:

In the daylight of large city, I saw her, her appearance was as if she were a large female wrestler. Unclothed floating just above the city she called to men continuously, without pause, and they appeared as if from nowere to have sex with her in order. And she called to me and I drew closer, and saw her disfigurement. I said to her what happened to you, and she said "I am the lust that burns within men".
As I drew closer she grabbed her abdomen and opened it. I looked inside and she was hollow. The red inner shell of her ribs and the muscle between was all that was there. It looked like the rib cage of a slaughtered animal, and I looked and in the emptiness of her stomach there was a white rag to catch the seed of man because she was hollow and had no inner reproductive organs. I drew back and she reached in and pulled the rag out and it was full. And she said "This is the ammount of the lust of man (over all time). It is before God and a desolation before him." and then she said "Consider its volume" Then the dream ended.

When she said "Consider its Volume" she was asking a question, like "is it enough/when is it enough?" Kind of like she was this dispicable thing holding it before God saying "How much can/will you stand before you bring your wrath to man/the perpetrator of this/satan".

Think of a big hollow woman, just flesh and bone, look at her rib cage and the rag inside her stomach recording the spilled seed of every man, the same woman for everyone, because she is the same and her name is masturbation. Masturbation is imagined sex with flesh and bone, its empty.

Anyway this post will probably get deleted so I wont waste any more time.

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
Re: Errrrr......whatever...

Originally posted by mischief
And you created a thread on this why?:confused:

Because I can and so you have another thread to post to. Does it ever bother you how quick and often you are to post? I'm just helping you out, you owe me one.
;)

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Go away!!!!

Is any body hacking this site? why the masturbation comments? we are talking about computers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.