Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guinness8878

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2009
7yme9yry.jpg

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010

which is your favorite? I recently started canceling my credit cards as I got a Bank of America Platnimun privilege card which gives me 3 points for gas 2 for groceries and 1 on everything else. When I have more than $25 I can transfer it to my checking account or my stock account and they give me 1.5x the cash I earned !!!!

I got $100 for signing up and when I went to transfer it to my checking they gave me $163 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other card comes anywhere close to giving me 1.5x my rewards.

Discover IT card is pretty awesome as is the Chase Freedom card.

Jspring86

Suspended
Oct 7, 2011
Tempe, AZ
ejyqy3un.jpg

I have the IT card in each color and used it twice here because it has no numbers on front!

I probably use my Amex BCE and Discover IT the most, but I also really like my two travel cards and Freedom.

guinness8878

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2009
which is your favorite? I recently started canceling my credit cards as I got a Bank of America Platnimun privilege card which gives me 3 points for gas 2 for groceries and 1 on everything else. When I have more than $25 I can transfer it to my checking account or my stock account and they give me 1.5x the cash I earned !!!!

I got $100 for signing up and when I went to transfer it to my checking they gave me $163 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other card comes anywhere close to giving me 1.5x my rewards.

Discover IT card is pretty awesome as is the Chase Freedom card.

I like the Chase sapphire and Chase freedom paired because you can transfer the freedom points to the sapphire for flights. The 5% categories with the freedom are nice.

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
I love the Bank of America Privileges card. You need to have more than $30,000 in your accounts with them or they charge you a fee. I recently changed jobs and moved my 401k to them. I use this card for everything unless Chase or Discover is offering me 5% that month.

You get 3 points for gas, 2 for groceries, 1 for everything else then 1.5x more than you total points go to you BOA accounts. 1 point = 1 penny.

Chase Freedom and Discover It are awesome cards that give you 5% on certain items that change every 3 months. Both allow you to use your cash rewards at Amazon.

Citi dividend card is pretty good but I closed my accounts with them because they want you to have a high balance with them or they charge you fees. Same thing as the Chase freedom card.

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 138

jlsm511

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
KMIA
Bank of America Debit Card
American Express Serve
Capital One Quicksilver
Capital One Platinum

kap09

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2009
Current daily drivers. A few others sneak into the rotation now and then depending on bonus categories, spending patterns, etc. Total rewards junky.

2014-06-18%2010.23.28.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.