Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
Quentin Tarantino and all of his movies suck.

As soon as you hear it's a Tarantino film, you know it sucks ass.

smithrh

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
I don't really disagree - his time jumping is annoying.

I'm just happy to see Gawker get some (negative) attention for the crap they pull.

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
Please...don't hold back.

What do you really think of Tarantino films.

:rolleyes:;)

I think they're bloodbaths that are exceedingly violent to the point where it's almost comical and the plots are usually pretty tasteless, and the movies try WAY too hard to be edgy, as mentioned.

Is a rolleyes really necessary because my opinion doesn't agree with yours? Do you roll your eyes at your therapy clients when they say something you don't want to hear?

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I think they're bloodbaths that are exceedingly violent to the point where it's almost comical and the plots are usually pretty tasteless, and the movies try WAY too hard to be edgy, as mentioned.

Is a rolleyes really necessary because my opinion doesn't agree with yours? Do you roll your eyes at your therapy clients when they say something you don't want to hear?

You have no idea at all of what my opinion is about Tarantino films.

To clarify...the eyeroll smilie indicates irony..

irony 1 |ˈīrənē, ˈiərnē|
noun (pl. ironies)
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect

And, yup, I'm really mean and cruel to my patients.:rolleyes:

smithrh

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Hey! This thread is about Gawker!

Get back on topic or I'll run you through!

:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.