Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tres Alacranes

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2013
Summer Lights

One of the easier things of done.

Attachments

• summer.png
    summer.png
    540.3 KB · Views: 205

Shinchan.Nohara

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2014
That's beautiful :)

Hey , yesterday i was just looking through DeviantArt ; came through a theme that reminded me of your Vintage Photographs theme, i'm doing some arrangements to make it work on my iOS7 iPhone4S . I got the theme from cydia ; you think you can provide me with the PSD you made for them if you still have it ? Much thanks :)

Missjenna

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2010
Washington
Hey , yesterday i was just looking through DeviantArt ; came through a theme that reminded me of your Vintage Photographs theme, i'm doing some arrangements to make it work on my iOS7 iPhone4S . I got the theme from cydia ; you think you can provide me with the PSD you made for them if you still have it ? Much thanks :)

I don't think I ever made a psd for it, and if I did i don't have it anymore. I formatted my laptop a few months ago because it was so slow (it was made in 2007) :/

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
6.1.3 drained my iphone 4 to the point where making a phone call caused a reboot. So I put it to sleep and upgraded to the 5s. Still can't user winterboard, still trying to figure out Cydget, so this has been working for now.

Tres Alacranes

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2013
I love your work yet am not able to locate anywhere this can be purchased/downloaded.

Please provide any assistance with this.

Thanks! I change my screen a lot and don't usually keep the files. I have the files for this last post. I just don't have the time for instructions. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't make it very easy to customize :(

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Thanks! I change my screen a lot and don't usually keep the files. I have the files for this last post. I just don't have the time for instructions. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't make it very easy to customize :(

I totally understand. Plus it would be fun to have a one-of-a-kind theme, especially so if built from the ground up yourself.

If you ever decide to open up your own repo and/or sell your theme(s) on Cydia I think you would have quite the following.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.