Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r4f4marques

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2013
Bluetooth broken

Hello fellow forum members.
I'm having problems using bluetooth on iOS 7.0.4 jailbroken with evasi0n. The phone is unable to forget devices, find new ones or pair with my rMBP. Does anyone knows the solution?

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

coolweirdo

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2011
Fl
Every time i get my iPhone just the way i like it i restart my phone then i gets stuck on the white background black apple logo screen what could i do to prevent this so i don't have to restore iPhone and add everything all over

dan92w

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2013
iOS icons mysteriously gone after jailbreak!

Hi all,

Would greatly appreciate help - after jailbreaking, I unlocked my phone only to find that the dock was empty and that most of my iOS default icons (phone, calendar, messages etc) were completely gone.

Not only that, but when I pull up the menu from the bottom, that's changed too: no option on the home screen to activate camera or timer, as the only icon is the torch.

I've tried a hard reset and have rebooted it normally several times too. What do you advise?

Will2145

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Hello all,

Every time I press the lock button from the lockscreen it always make the locking sound and the screen flashes once, this does not occur in safe mode. At times the screen also does not dim and I don't have a dim tweak enabled. What are possible tweaks that may be causing this??

moupay

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2013
Are the download links down for anybody else? I've been trying to download for 2 days and the links are dead for me.

cristovao

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2010
Calgary
Running into a strange problem where every time I open an app, I get an Application Launcher pop up message asking if I want to launch or dismiss. I've done a re spring and a hard boot.

Thoughts?

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
I can't turn on icloud backup anymore as it crashes every time I try. I have had this problem since the jailbreak came out. I'm still on 7.0.4 and everything else seems to be running good for me. Just wondered if there is a fix for this or if it has been even been experienced by anyone else? Thanks everyone

pollybrowne

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2009
I posted this in a separate thread but I thought I should post here too---
I apologize if someone has posted this problem and I failed to find the thread but I just went into Cydia and updated a tweak, I'm honestly not even sure which one it was, I believe it was a folder customizer.

When my my phone did the respring--I had like five pages of apps and five folders full of apps--after the respring there was only one app icon left on each of the five pages, one app in the dock, and only two folders with one app in each and none of them are Cydia. The Appstore, iTunes store are missing, the music player is missing. But JB tweaks like shading in the control panel and Zepplin are still working so I don't think my JB went out.

I've never had anything like this happen before, does anyone have any idea why I can do?

I would really appreciate any help anyone has to offer.

Thanks

*I also don't have the settings app, and when I try to hit it in the control panel I get the message:
"The URL wasnt loaded: prefs:"

pollybrowne

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2009
Respring into safe mode and delete the tweak you installed.

THanks for responding, I did respring into safemode and my icons still aren't there including the Cydia icon so how can I uninstall the tweak?

----------

And I was thinking of trying to SSH in but how can I find out my IP address without access to my settings?

And when I hit the "Help" button on the safemode splash page it says "couldn't load URL: cydia...etc"

pollybrowne

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2009
Okay I actually got all of my icons back after I kept repeatedly rebooting, they aren't in the same place and none of my folders are there. I'm scared because I don't want that to happen again, should I still remove the tweak i updated before all this happened even though I will have to respring to do that?

surfologist87

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2010
Tried jailbreaking a 5s on 7.0.4 and got the evasion tool crashing/closing before finishing problem. Which I've read probably means iPhone was updated over the air? Is there no fix for this as of now? Stuck on un-jailbreakable 7.0.4 or update to 7.1?

thewhitetower

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2011
Bought a new 5C on ios7.0 out of the box...ran evasion and jailbreak succeeded (app said success and closed app)...however got stuck in reboot loop!!!!!....what gives?

DeanR123

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
HELP!!!Ios 7.0.4 jailbreak on a wifi updated iphone5

Help, I have a iPhone 5 running ios7.0.4, and i'm trying to jailbreak it. like many I jailbreak I then in the final part when you unlock it, evasi0n shuts. this could be because I did update via wifi which I understand causes some problems. So I then came to the conclusion I would restore it on my laptop however it immediately prompts me to update to ios 7.1 which a jailbreak has not been released for and a release is not in the foreseeable future. so my question is does anybody know of a fix to jailbreak it or does anybody know how to restore it without updating. thanks very much.:):):):)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.