Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

At a launch event in Los Angeles tonight, Fox and development house TinyCo officially revealed that its upcoming title Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff is set to launch a week from now. First revealed last month, the game is centered around the town of Quahog, with gamers helping Peter Griffin and the rest of the town’s residents rebuild their city after a destructive fight between Peter and Ernie The Giant Chicken.

familyguygame2.jpg
In addition to featuring all the voice actors from the series, the game features new animations along with stories and jokes from writers at Seth MacFarlane’s Fuzzy Door Productions. Much like EA's The Simpsons: Tapped Out, the game will be a free-to-play title that includes optional in-app purchases.

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff will be available for the iPhone and iPad on April 10.

Article Link: 'Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff' Coming to iPhone and iPad April 10

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
do not even start or you will never be able to stop ... i have been playing Tapped Out for over 1,5 years by now and I dont even know why i am playing lol addictive

(who am i kidding - i will probably check it out)

Oohara

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2012
Family Guy - about as funny as cancer.

South Park is funny.

sransari

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2005
Looks prty similar to the Simpsons tapped out which is a funny game, but not much to it. My town has no roads and just blue houses packed tightly next to each other generating 100k/day. Doing that avoids the need to spend real money.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Now that Simpsons Tapped Out had pretty much run its course, guess I'll switch over to this mindless copy and waste countless hours on this one when it comes out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.