Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Example: Will a Healthy White 4 toothbrush clean as well as a Sonicare Diamond Clean as long as they both have the diamond clean head?

BittenApple

macrumors 65816
Nov 29, 2008
Look on amazon's product page for those toothbrushes. They have a chart indicating the differences. But it seems like the major difference between models are the brushing modes.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Look on amazon's product page for those toothbrushes. They have a chart indicating the differences. But it seems like the major difference between models are the brushing modes.

I agree. I have the Phillips Sonic Care (e series, which I don't know if they still make those something like this) and my impression is that it will clean your teeth just as well as the Diamond Clean. A quick look at those two pages (that I bothered to link :p) and the main difference are the extra cleaning modes of the Diamond Clean.

Five Modes Offer a Custom Cleaning Experience

Sonicare DiamondClean offers five unique cleaning modes. Choose from Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care, or Sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. An illuminated display indicates the selected mode and becomes invisible when power is off.

Clean: Two-minute standard mode for a full-mouth clean

White: Gently lifts surface stains to whiten teeth

Polish: Brightens and polishes teeth for a luminous smile

Gum Care: Three-minute mode helps improve gingival health

Healthy White vs Diamond Clean

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.