Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

distemp

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2011
First, my phone simply shut itself off. Now it has been "Verifying update..." for ten minutes. I love Apple. (No I don't.)

distemp

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2011
First, my phone simply shut itself off. Now it has been "Verifying update..." for ten minutes. I love Apple. (No I don't.)

Now I must connect my phone to iTunes. I wish Apple was as good as people think they are.

heimo

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2010
TouchID was magical to begin with, and now it's improved? By magical I mean that it kept disappearing.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
I've been having a weird sporadic issue while in my car.

When using handsfree, at times I'll lose audio output. People can't hear me and get a lot of sort of white noise on their end. I can hear them fine. Come to think of it, I've had this issue with the 3 5S's I've had. I haven't had the issue with Androids. I don't know I need to do some further investigation. The issue didn't happen when I had an iPhone 5 though until I started using the beta of iOS 7.

B4U

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2012
Undisclosed location
Dang, quick glance made me think that they fixed the bad contrast issue with the keyboard brought upon by 7.1.

The tiny call icon is still there. Is Ive done destroying a perfectly usable UI by making it as ugly as possible?

Rooster411

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2013
Full screen contact photos.....
Aren't back.
Phone app design is....
Still the same.
On 7.0.4 jailbroken I shall remain.

Merkie

macrumors 68020
Oct 23, 2008
I've been having a weird sporadic issue while in my car.

When using handsfree, at times I'll lose audio output. People can't hear me and get a lot of sort of white noise on their end. I can hear them fine. Come to think of it, I've had this issue with the 3 5S's I've had. I haven't had the issue with Androids. I don't know I need to do some further investigation. The issue didn't happen when I had an iPhone 5 though until I started using the beta of iOS 7.
I too have that sometimes. I have an iPhone 5 though.

leroypants

Suspended
Jul 17, 2010
Hopefully hackers will find and expose the backdoor Apple purposefully builds in for the NSA faster than they found the last one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.