Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zap2

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
I saw the iTunes 1 logo(the pic that shows up when you use the app or its in your dock) and i was wondering we i could find one that i could use as my pic for when i leave iTunes in the dock.

I know how to change that pic but first i need the old logo to do it, any ideas were i can find it?

Thats the logo

Attachments

• ITunes1_logo.png
    ITunes1_logo.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 3,943

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
zap2 said:
I saw the iTunes 1 logo(the pic that shows up when you use the app or its in your dock) and i was wondering we i could find one that i could use as my pic for when i leave iTunes in the dock.

I know how to change that pic but first i need the old logo to do it, any ideas were i can find it?

Thats the logo

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking... Do you just want to change the iTunes icon to the icon from iTunes 1? If so, you should be able to do it just with the logo you posted. Just conver it to a .icns file. this app should work.

Edit: Nevermind, disregard that app. Just copy the icon to your clipboard and paste it in.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
A .png image of the logo can be found here

Something like Icon Builder (requires Photoshop) will beable to turn this into an icon. (You won't have to pay for it if you only use it the once).

::20ROGERSC::

zap2

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
could someone post the thing that would let me up it right into iTunes(like the ones on iconfactory.com)

Thanks

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
zap2 said:
that App does not open i Click on it an my dashboard pops up! what to do!?
That sounds odd... has worked great for me (up to and including under 10.4.3).

The way I usually use it is just to drag an image file onto the Pic2Icon icon, then the icon of the picture file changes to a true icon (and not just a preview of the image file). <-- See if that makes any sense whatsoever... :eek:

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
I just saved the .png that was attached to the first post. I made an icon for it using Pinki and copied it over to iTunes in Finder. It looks great. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.