Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
The keynote mentioned being able to see all the media in a conversation in a summary view. This is awesome, but...

Does this view go all the way back to the beginning of that conversation? On iOS 7 you can swipe through the pictures in a conversation, but you can't swipe back very far without having to scroll up and click "Load more messages".

I'd love to have a running history going all the way back of all the pictures I've ever sent and received with someone.

GregJA

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2013
The keynote mentioned being able to see all the media in a conversation in a summary view. This is awesome, but...

Does this view go all the way back to the beginning of that conversation? On iOS 7 you can swipe through the pictures in a conversation, but you can't swipe back very far without having to scroll up and click "Load more messages".

I'd love to have a running history going all the way back of all the pictures I've ever sent and received with someone.

I check and saw no load more button
Just auto load/was already there

lmddawson

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2011

Testing on mine, it has everything I have ever sent + received to that person, you'll be happy to hear

Will0827

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2008
So i asked siri what features she has and i saw you can tell her to turn on and off settings freaking finally, i've always wanted this.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Testing on mine, it has everything I have ever sent + received to that person, you'll be happy to hear

Hmmm! Excellent! Can you delete media from this view? Would be nice to be able to clear out, say, videos, to save space without nuking entire conversations.

ArmanUV

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2010
In the keynote, Craig mentioned that you can password protect the default apps. Is this feature included in this first beta??

schlaufox

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2013
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the status bar icons are no longer enlarged when on the lock screen. They stay the same size as they are at any other time.

Not sure if it's a feature or bug.

valleian

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the status bar icons are no longer enlarged when on the lock screen. They stay the same size as they are at any other time.

Not sure if it's a feature or bug.

I feel like it's a bug, since it was a pretty well received feature in iOS 7.

schlaufox

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2013
And if we wanna talk about the really, reaaaaally little things:

in Clock.app, there are no longer coloured borders around the Start/Pause/Lap buttons, and they are now all on a white circular background.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.