Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
330x182px-ll-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif-gif.853

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
updated tally:

southerndad: 5 (twietee, scepticalscribe, plutonius, moyank, woodNUFC)
plutonius: 4 (ravenvii, southern dad, koodauw, sythas)
twietee: 3 (tomorrow, QoS, abijnk)
scepticalscribe: 2 (rick, techgod)

rick:1 (dontpanic)
koodauw: 1 (aggie)

majority is 9

i'll change again to a more useful vote, but right now i don't particularly like any of the available option

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
That was it. I remember him whining about having a little scratch and wanting a new one. Of course, he whined about a lot of other things too. I don't think he liked me much. :D

----------

You're doing a brilliant job of not being seen as a threat.;)
Well ya know. Being a ninja is my profession;)

Curious here, how do I remind you off him/her? My constant mistakes? :D

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
updated tally:

twietee: 3 (tomorrow, QoS, abijnk)

rick:1 (dontpanic)

majority is 9

i'll change again to a more useful vote, but right now i don't particularly like any of the available option

They all do stink on ice. Southern Dad should get a chance to play. Pluto is a pain in the arse :)D), but a very good analyst/player. Same with twietee and SS. Also all are willing to participate regularly which makes the game fun.

With 4 hours left, not sure we have enough time to change things up too much, though. I always prefer to target quiet people or newbies with the first rando vote. At least if you're wrong, it's not a double blow.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
Infection can happen any time, yes.

ok, thanks.
oh well. i had hoped we had ditched that one for good, but no point discussing it now.

----------

No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?

that we get to deal with putin for two more centuries? :D

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?

No, to be honest with you, I can't say I do.

…….
----------

[/COLOR]

that we get to deal with putin for two more centuries? :D

Best post so far, bravo, very well said - now that is an excellent reply.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
Ok, i'll change to twietee
To see if we can get some last minute shaneningans going

Sd 5, plutonius 4 and twietee 4 with 30 to go

----------

Edit: proper tally:

twietee: 4 (tomorrow, QoS, abijnk, don'tpanic)

25' to go

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
MD
NIGHT 1

"Ok," Plutonius exclaimed. "If we're going to prove whose powers are good to get to the bottom of this, I'll point out that I have the ultimate power! I merely write names on a list with my pencil, and those are magically the ones that are guilty!"

"Wait, wait, wait," Moyank24 waved her hands to calm things down. "I've got a question about your so-called power."

Plutonius looked as if he expected objection, and calmly spoke "I know, you're wondering how I know I'm not wrong. Well, remember the colostomy bag bandit?" Plutonius clucked. "I caught him. The pencil bandit?" Plutonius paused, "Actually, haven't caught him yet if you can imagine that..."

"No no no!" Moyank24 shouted. "All I want to know is, does it have to be a number 2. pencil?"

Plutonius raised a finger to make a point, but closed his mouth in thought. He began scrawling furiously on a piece of paper and thrust it at Moyank24. "The guilty!" he trumpeted confidently.

"This is written in Wingdings," Moyank24 puzzled. "What the..."

"Fine, I'll tell you!" Plutonius charged forward. "It was him!" Plutonius squealed, pointing at Southern Dad.

"Just everyone stay back!" Southern Dad began to shuffle back. He had some strap slung across his chest, and others began to back off, fearing a weapon. He reached back for the weapon, to a collective gasp.

"YES! THAT'S RIGHT! I'M DANGEROUS!" Southern Dad barked at the others.

"Uh," twietee started "that's just a banjo."

"Uh huh!" Southern Dad asserted, shaking it for emphasis. "One play of this, you're all done for!"

Southern Dad's fingers flashed across the strings, and all the heroes found themselves dancing like fools.

"I... CAN'T... STOP... GETTING... DOWN...!" cried Don't Panic.

"I've got an idea" Queen of Spades offered. She locked arms with -aggie- and nodded to him. He nodded back, because what else do you do? He locked arms with the person next to him, and so on and so forth and such. They line-danced right out the door, shutting it behind them.

Southern Dad's laugh faded as he found himself dancing, unable to stop playing. Some say he's still playing in that room. Those people are idiots. That damned achey breaky heart blowed up and killed that man.

Southern Dad has died and was a good hero. It is now NIGHT 1. PMs due by noon PST tomorrow, 6/5.

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
MD
The heroes gathered at their hero league headquarters place thingy and plotted their next move. Southern Dad came up behind Tomorrow and clapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, didn't you..." Techgod started.

"Legends never die baby," Southern Dad said with a click.

Southern Dad has been revived.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Yes, indeed. One wonders who that might possibly be……

Having said that, Southern Dad has not really put up any sort of defence - robust or otherwise - which strikes me as……...interesting

Indeed...it seems he's a bit of a thug? :)

Regardless, we could have done worse for a first day lynch. And Southern Dad gets to play on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.