Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Question to AkMC users: what servers and rederers do you use at your home network?

Last edited:

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Question to AkMC users: what servers and rederers do you use at your home network?

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi to everyone

We have new ArkMC version 1.7!

New featuring:

Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)

Enjoy it!

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
New 1.7.1 version

New version of ArkMC is available on the AppStore!

- improved subtitle support on video player
- lower CPU usage during video playback
- minor bug fixes

And much more to come! We are working hard to bring you excellent product.

SxGAqua

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2013
Tangerang
my iPad mini cannot play DVD

Dear Sir,

I have installed in my Sony XPeria Z (Android), and it is fantastic - all can be played without problem. All my pictures, videos and music are put on NAS (Buffalo LinkStation ProDuo), and I accessed it using uPNP or DLNA.

Just recently, I got iPad mini (Iwith the latest iOS), and I have installed this application also, but I experienced some porblems:
- I cannot play DVD file (the picture is shown up, but no sound).
- Some of small MKV file is working fine, but most of them is only sound - picture is like "freezing" since the beginning.
- When I chose a file (I cannot get the pattern), the application is just closed - quit without any message. This happened not only for video, but also music file - mainly with flac format.

These problems are never happened in my android.

Do I have to install other application (codec maybe?) to solve these issue?

FYI, I just installed this application yesterday, so I think that is the latest version, but not light version.

Any suggestion?

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Dear users!!!Update and new products are coming soon!

We are sorry for long responses.
Our support team finally works properly!
Ask, post, be up-to date with news!
We are going to update ArkMC in approximately two weeks!
Also we are launching two new apps!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome!:):):)

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi ArkMC users!

Hi all!
Let's discuss ArkMC main video and audio format issues.
Let us know, which audio or video format crashes most of all with ArkMC?:)

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hey!

Have a question to you, to get to know more concerning the enhancement of our apps:
Which format do you usually use to play your favorite music or for watching films?
Looking for your answers! ;)

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Happy International Smile Day to all!:D

:DThis day would like to ask, how do you usually share your multimedia files at home: Chromecast or any other dongles. Heard that Microsoft and Firefox creators also released some kind of that, can you suggest judging your experience, which one is better?
(for us to know the popularity in further integration of the services in future versions of an app release).

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
yeah this app isn't so great, you cant even stream in the backgroud?

it has to stream in a background. Tell us please more information about DLNA devices you use and check an Internet connection, all the Servers have to be online if you stream a file from there.

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi to everyone!

Stay tuned with the news!

Attachments

• 851x315 (2).png
    851x315 (2).png
    287.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi to all!

Thank you for being patient and waiting for a long time, we appreciate it.:D:D:D
In a week or two ArkMC UPnP/DLNA streaming Media Center will be updated for iOS devices!
You will find out in new release for iPhone and iPad:
- YouTube support and 100% integration
- iOS 7/8 compatible with UI improvements
- Localization added and fixed, right now 14 languages are available for you!
Stay tuned with the news!

Attachments

• ArkMC_Updatecoming.png
    ArkMC_Updatecoming.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

16reid

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2014
Video on LG Smart TV is sideways. How do I correct?

Takes a long time to download a 40second video. How do we correct.

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Video on LG Smart TV is sideways. How do I correct?

Takes a long time to download a 40second video. How do we correct.

Can you, please provide the model of your TV, the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you.
Thank you for your remark.

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hey all!

Update of ArkMC UPnP/DLNA streaming media center and video player for iOS devices has been rolled out today! Visit our website to find all the information http://www.arkudadigital.com/products/arkmc/
A unique high-end DLNA/UPnP solution. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a DLNA, AllShare and UPnP compatible display or music installations with the media stored on your iPhone/iPad, NAS, Xbox360, PS3, MAC, PC, Tablet, etc.
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience! We are working to make easier sharing for you!
image039.png

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi friends!

New Design of ArkMC DLNA UPnP media streaming server and player for iPad and iPhone was also submitted!

10868085_1566571840246087_986374838356305514_n.jpg

934880_1566571846912753_6054905973482802444_n.png

10376004_1566571923579412_7531007530663385577_n.jpg

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi to all!:)

We want to continue surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates.
We are going to update in a month or two and would like to hear from you, the ideas you want to be implemented in the future:
features, services, UI, usability and other functions you want to see in our app.
Just drop a line and we will come back to you!;)

brazilmma

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2015
Feature suggestions for ArkMc

I'm a big fan ofr the ArkMC app. Here are some ways I think it could be better:
- "Recently Played" menu, so if you stop playing something, it's easy to get back to it
- "Resume" feature, so if you stop half-way and come back to it, it'll start at the right place
- Thumbnails and video information, like Plex. This would be awesome. It could be like a mini Plex where you could stream right to the TV. Amazing.

It would be great to see these in the next implementation!

-=B=-

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
I'm a big fan ofr the ArkMC app. Here are some ways I think it could be better:
- "Recently Played" menu, so if you stop playing something, it's easy to get back to it
- "Resume" feature, so if you stop half-way and come back to it, it'll start at the right place
- Thumbnails and video information, like Plex. This would be awesome. It could be like a mini Plex where you could stream right to the TV. Amazing.

It would be great to see these in the next implementation!

-=B=-

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, will hand them to our development team.
Keep tuned!

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Keep up!
ArkMC Pro ‪‎UPnP‬ DLNA ‪media‬ streaming ‪‎server‬ and ‪video‬ player for ‪‎iOS‬ users and fans of media sharing is FREE for 24hours via AppGratis!
Save 4.99$ and experience beautiful ‪‎sharing‬ with ‪Dolby‬ Digital Plus surround sound cinema 5:1!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc/id405487397

1654324_1686261641610439_7406479510788134236_n.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.