Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chacala_Nayarit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
Lakewood, Washington
Hello folks these are my long-awaited fotos of my casita:

houseWEB.jpg

This is what you get for 5,000USD

A local yaka (jack fruit) tree in a ranch with yaka, mangoes, papaya, and more:

yaka.jpg

The best!

Small town (the location of my shack) near Las Varas, Nayarit:

townWEB.jpg

Living is cheap here!

A September sunrise from my roof:

sunriseWEB.jpg

Beautiful no?

Pictures from the beach coming soon!

Chacala_Nayarit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
Lakewood, Washington
jamesW135 said:
YES! Thats awsome!

That's with no filters or color corrections. The only function in Photoshop I used was image resize and save for Web. A little history of that picture. I woke up one morning and orange illuminated my room, coming through the window. I went to the roof and got that picture. :)

I have the source image for anybody interested for a desktop. It may take some time because I am on the brink of getting a loan from dad for an entry-level iBook, so bare with me.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
Chacala_Nayarit said:
That's with no filters or color corrections. The only function in Photoshop I used was image resize and save for Web. A little history of that picture. I woke up one morning and orange illuminated my room, coming through the window. I went to the roof and got that picture. :)

I have the source image for anybody interested for a desktop. It may take some time because I am on the brink of getting a loan from dad for an entry-level iBook, so bare with me.

I'd love to get my hands on the original size!
csnoke@gmail.com

Fantastic photo!

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
Very Gorgeous pictures. I like the look of buildings that have the paint/plaster pealing off revealing the brick insides. Again, Gorgeous shots and scenery.

Chacala_Nayarit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
Lakewood, Washington
My apologies, I resized the source image on the sunrise picture.:eek:

Although it's still nice at 500 X 375 and 177KB. Image the above image with more color. Still want it?

Damn I need a Mac, it's hard using public computers. It seems every location I go to in Olympia, WA has only IE and Notepad.

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
Chacala_Nayarit said:
Baring with you might be going too far, but I'm prepared to wait...

;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.