Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
My minds gone blank, whats the name of the tweak where i can change the op logo text???

Thanks in advance

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
I have Zeppelin but it doesnt give you the option to change carrier text to any text.

I'll have a look at FakeCarrier, cheers.

Yes it does. You just have to press the 'Carrier Text' button in the top right-hand corner instead of selecting a theme.

dpb135

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2014
I know I've seen it before and can't remember it, but what is the tweak that allows you to click on an app but actually open another app?

I want to use the default calendar app but open sunrise when I click it

Thanks

JMC08

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2011
Trying to remember the tweak that allows you to choose tones when each app sends you a notification

and the tweak that was made exactly like password pilot before it got updated for iOS 7. I don't think the real one is updated for 7.1.1 yet

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
Trying to remember the tweak that allows you to choose tones when each app sends you a notification

and the tweak that was made exactly like password pilot before it got updated for iOS 7. I don't think the real one is updated for 7.1.1 yet

First one sounds like Notifier+?

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
Looking to add opacity or color to status bar...

Any tweaks do this? My backgrounds are on the lighter side, making it hard to see the white text on the status bar. If I could add opacity or some color I'd be able to see it better.

Thanks,

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
I know there was an app to change the default sound each app gave for notifications.... I forget the name of the app, but I remember it did not work on IOS7 .. is there something that does? I saw somebody posted about notifier+, but that looks like it schedules notification sounds rather then changing the default sound...

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Say, is there by any chance a tweak to add a spacebar to the keyboard for entering URLs/email addresses? (I’m on iOS 6 if it makes a difference.)

The keyboards for entering a URL or an email address don’t have a spacebar, which is quite annoying since I use SlideCut and DismissMyKeyboard, both of which require swiping from the spacebar to other keys.

So is there any way to add a spacebar to those keyboards?

SweetDove

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2012
Are the Patrick Muff lock screens still in existence for io7? I downloaded Cydget but can't seem to find them there either. The old repo I had for him comes up as invalid every time I open cydia.

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

I have iPhone 4S on iOS v7.0.6 and I am using:

- FolderEnhancer (iOS 7)
- MoreIcons
- Shrink (90%)

to get home screen and folders with "4 rows" x "5 columns" layout.

Everything works OK since the iOS 7.x JailBreak but I do have one cosmetic complain - with my layout when I enter the folder the top left and top right icons are partly obscured with rounded folder frame.

Is there a tweak that can remove that folder frame so that I can see all my icons unobscured?

Thanks for info in advance!

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Other then installing & applying a theme is there a tweak that can change the outer clock face from Black to White?

Tiffuhhknee

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2014
I have a question aboit ifile!!!!

Okay so I can't find my themes folder!! I go to var/stash/ but don't see themes! Not even when I go to personal/var/stash any suggestions to where my folder may be? I've also reinstalled ifile twice :mad:

spriter

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2004
Any tweaks do this? My backgrounds are on the lighter side, making it hard to see the white text on the status bar. If I could add opacity or some color I'd be able to see it better.

Thanks,

ColorBar sounds like it can do this. Not used it but just saw it in Cydia change list.

Ke1ington

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2009
I'm in the process of reverting to an iOS 6 look. Anybody know of a tweak that changes the bubbles in messages back to pre-iOS 7? Thanks!

hypotc

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2012
I'm looking for a tweak that makes Do Not Disturb only activate automatically on weekdays, and not weekends. Anyone know of any?

edit: Nevermind, DisturbPlease does this. :)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.