Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 20, 2002
I was told on the phone Saturday that my TiBook was shipping from Taiwan that day. So how long will it take for it to make it the states?? I have overnight express delivery, so could I maybe see my Powerbook this week????

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
well...i really dont think the shipping type matters. you should get it this week, but thanksgiving may just throw a cog into that machine. when i ordered my iBook a year ago , I got the free shipping and I dont think it was any slower than reports I've heard from anyone else. Basically, once it gets to Alaska, its gonna be there soon. At least thats the route my iBook took.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
It should take anywhere from a couple of days to more than a week. If it was like my two, it will go to Alaska and wait to clear customs and then from there it will go to a hub closests to you to be shipped out to the lower 48. It shouldn't take too long, the customs part might be a day or so - check the tracking number and see how long it takes.

D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.