Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I agree with Terrell, Landrieu is desparate. The message just isn't working like it did. The South is increasingly conservative. I'm sure both sides will pull out all the stops, r/t the stakes.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
My God...I cannot wait for this one to be done with. I voted for Terrell, in the hopes of moving Landrieu out of office.

Somehow I'm not surprised at the way Landrieu is acting towards Terrell though. Most of her advertisements prior to the election were Terrell-bashing. This time around, it's not nearly as heavy, but still just as mundane as usual. Terrell, of course, is going for the "I'm good...look at my family" move, in hopes of pulling in a greater favor of support.

I hope she wins...we've slowly moved much of the corrupt/incompetent politicians out of high offices here in Louisiana...and this is just another notch in the belt. ;)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by eyelikeart
My God...I cannot wait for this one to be done with. I voted for Terrell, in the hopes of moving Landrieu out of office.

Somehow I'm not surprised at the way Landrieu is acting towards Terrell though. Most of her advertisements prior to the election were Terrell-bashing. This time around, it's not nearly as heavy, but still just as mundane as usual. Terrell, of course, is going for the "I'm good...look at my family" move, in hopes of pulling in a greater favor of support.

I hope she wins...we've slowly moved much of the corrupt/incompetent politicians out of high offices here in Louisiana...and this is just another notch in the belt. ;)

Thank you for your support of Terrell, I'll be praying for the right outcome; its up to the voters. The election is just one week away Tuesday 12/6? I can imagine that you are tired of the campaign by now, with having an additional month.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.