Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dgonzalez1313

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2014
I have paid $9.99 for unlock my Iphone 4S Att with a jailbreak and unlocking system, but is FAKE! The web page cheapestiphoneunlock.com. I want a refund but don't answer my emails. What can I do?

fazaa66

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2010
Why you guys are willing to pay pennies to lose it and then brag about it later? All people, who think that unlock costs from 1 to 20 USD is real, are living in a misery :) At least use eBay where you have protection!

fazaa66

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2010
I have paid $9.99 for unlock my Iphone 4S Att with a jailbreak and unlocking system, but is FAKE! The web page cheapestiphoneunlock.com. I want a refund but don't answer my emails. What can I do?

Sir, I can tell you the ebay page where you get 100% satisfaction with your purchase. They will unlock your iPhone from ATT for $45 or something like that.

ProDave

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2014
Anyone else tried slimyoursim.com? I have at&t 5s and really need to unlock it. The site is not accepting PayPal for some reason.

It's my understanding that Sprint phones are not SIM locked outside the USA. They are only GSM locked.

----------

I can't seem to PM you either. I will post here and hope it's not deleted. I am not in anyway associated with this company:

http://www.slimyoursim.com

Hope this helps.

mr.asker

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010
Anyone else tried slimyoursim.com?
I did, but with no luck. They were failed to unlock my AT&T in contract iPhone 5 with clean IMEI, though full refund was provided within stated time frame. Yeah, I paid via PayPal, but there was no PayPal option at the service page too, but I messaged them directly and they added PayPal option at the service page with no problem. Just message them and ask to add PayPal option, it may work.
Please, let me know if it works for you or not.

Last edited:

rogeliojeda

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2011
I've been trying to unlock an “in contract” clean imei with slimyoursim for two weeks without results. They have been in contact and offering refunds but I'm still trying.

Enigmafan420

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2008
Puget Sound, U.S.A.
I did, but with no luck. They were failed to unlock my AT&T in contract iPhone 5 with clean IMEI, though full refund was provided within stated time frame. Yeah, I paid via PayPal, but there was no PayPal option at the service page too, but I messaged them directly and they added PayPal option at the service page with no problem. Just message them and ask to add PayPal option, it may work.

I dunno man, my 5s technically in contract WITH AT&T. They did it in 8 hours! Highly recommend slimyoursim!

mr.asker

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010
Enigmafan420, it is great that slimyoursim worked for you! But not for my in fact in contract with AT&T iPhone 5. But slimyoursim provided full refund after 5 business day with no issue, good honest seller. It wasn't 100% guaranteed unlock service, so, no problems, only wasted some time.)

cunhaluis0

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2014
fraud

http://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/

Be aware of this site. It is a fraud. They give false informations and keep asking for money due to problems. I have bought and paid a iphone on a known
company. Now they are asking for an extra 50 pounds to unlock it because they say it was stollen!!!!
Can you believe?

tvrao

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2014
advise me for iphone 4s unlock

Hi, somebody advise me.

My uncle brought 4s -ios5.0.1, model A3187 from usa to india that was locked. It is out of its carrier contract and now want to use it in india after unlocking. I think carrier service is Verizon.

Should I upgrade it to ios-7 before unlocking?
Will Verizon provide unlocking service on request? if yes mode of request..
Will jailbreaking will provide unlocking solution?
who are the trusted IMEI unlocking service provides with low rates?

Thanks a lot.

gonosz

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2014
Well I tell you guys, that site is not scum and totally worked for me. I purchased the cheapest, slowest service and in the 6th day I've got email confirmation it is unlocked and since than it is working with any sim. I do not know if my Iphone was in contract or not, but I have it for over 6 months from ebay locked to at@t. I also tried to unlock it earlier with Ideviceguy (when they were cheap), they did my older 5, but could not do my 5S.

ProDave

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2014

Unfortunately he stopped accepting paypal. I'm still in desperate need to unlock my iphone 5s.

Keys2iphone charges 59.99. Has anyone tried that site?

ProDave

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2014
I went with Chronic Unlocks. It takes 1 to 5 days. I guess, I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully they can do it.

Unfortunately he stopped accepting paypal. I'm still in desperate need to unlock my iphone 5s.

Keys2iphone charges 59.99. Has anyone tried that site?

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2014
Legitimate sites I am seeing are offering the ATT iP 4/4S = $20-$25 and 5/5C/5S = ~ $30 or less. Anything above that = rip off in my opinion

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.