Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 13, 2002
I know the first four have been around for a few months, but i do not remeber seeing the other four when i went to the japanese switch site a couple of weeks ago. Maybe i have just missed them, but either way they have not been put on the US site as the earlier for have been. Are you sure it was months ago that you saw the latest four because the only dates i can find for them are at the end of last month, but i am not sure they are right as my japanese is poor.

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
I Eight those last month...

Me too... around a month ago...

Why can't they get Will Ferrel to do a Japanese Switch Ad??? Or is he maybe too chicken to eat a fruit parfait made of tofu? C'mon Will Ferrel... I dare you to respond to the MacRumors Mill... c'mon parfait boy... dare ya!

:cool:

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
Originally posted by Vector
This time there is anew ad on the Japanese page. http://www.apple.co.jp/switch/realpeople/erikaakiyama_tvad.html Has anyone else seen this one yet? It is different than the others in that she actually has a mac in the commercial with her.

You're right, it is new. Great :D

Anyways, this is basically what she's saying:
----------------------------------------
It's hard to swivel around with one leg up really fast (she demonstrates this in the beginning)

Using iMovie, I find all the little mistakes which the eye can't see.

I tried doing the same with my old computer, but I gave up just reading the manual!

Macs are very easy to use... all you have to do is connect it!

For me, Macs are easier to use than my washing machine!
----------------------------------------

It's a little rough, sorry.

irmongoose

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
Interesting new ad...

I'd like to see a translation of those ads somewhere... or maybe someone can dub the videos and repost them for us.

:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.