Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
MacRumors like all the other case makers is making cases based on what they THINK the next iPhone design is. It's all a guess. But even if MR gets it wrong it's still nice of them to have this competition. So thank you.

Same deal with the iPhone keynote date. MacRumors say they expected when really it's when they THINK and HOPE the date is. Nothing wrong with this. Just we don't want people thinking the date has been confirmed by Apple. it has NOT. It's just a plausible date based on the rumours so far.

Still after all that this is a nice thing MacRumours has done. And despite who wins these cases (ie don't enter expecting to win, just enter because MR is cool and if you win that's just a nice bonus). Thanks MR, is real nice of you.

x5tuu

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2012
FAKE

the fingernails are too short ... Schoolboy error MR, I'm not falling for such tomfoolery ;)

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
I will say the hand in this competition advert is clean and not disgustingly feral like all of the part leaks.

bpeeps

Suspended
May 6, 2011
So many people don't know how to read. The only thing MR did was have a logo stamped on the cases. Doubt they had anything to do with case production.

furi0usbee

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
These are being given away to everyone who possibly had their PW compromised here on MacRumors, right?

LOL. Rather than have the MR web address, why not include the users *actual* MR password on there. Now that would be unique!!!!!

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
These will be more fun if they don't fit than if they do. I never use a case (and I'd certainly never use these cases - too ugly) but this will be especially fun to have as decoration in my cubical at work if it doesn't fit an actual iPhone 6.

AverageGal

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2014
What the…..

hell is wrong with you people? Why do you all have to be so negative? If you don't like the case, don't enter. If you think it's ugly, don't enter. If you think it won't fit anyway, don't enter. If you aren't planning on getting a 4.7, don't freaking enter! Need I go on?

Didn't you mother's teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Why do you have to take something nice and **** all over it? If it's not for you, move on.

Yes, I've been reading MacRumors for a long time but signed today so I could finally get it off my chest. You sound like a bunch of spoiled bratty children. Grow up.

By the Way, Thanks for the offering MacRumors.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Here is the case that Case-Mate leaked of the 2011 "tapered iPhone 5."
iphone-5-casemate8.jpg

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
hell is wrong with you people? Why do you all have to be so negative? If you don't like the case, don't enter. If you think it's ugly, don't enter. If you think it won't fit anyway, don't enter. If you aren't planning on getting a 4.7, don't freaking enter! Need I go on?

You know how when your neighbor puts pink flamingos on the lawn or parks a purple RV out front, it devalues all the other houses in the neighborhood?

Solamar22

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
x
A good way to test size

Well, it would be a good way to test the expected size, absent of a paper model.

Count me in!

doug in albq

Suspended
Oct 12, 2007
Those cases should come with a phone in them, otherwise this gift is too cheap to compromise my email to another dreaded corporate monthly newsletter. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.