Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The 2014 NFL football season is upon us, which means it's time again for MR Fantasy Football. I have reactivated the three leagues from last year on ESPN so some of you may have already gotten an email. I need everyone who wants to play again this year to post in their respective league thread to confirm their intention to play again this year. If we have anyone drop out of the league then we will look at new players joining.

This thread will be for the Mac OS League and includes the following team owners:

Macrumors Mac OS League:

OSX Division
BlizzardNation - Team Monument Blizzard (ready for 2014 season)
fireshot91 - Team Fireshot (ready for 2014 season)
ucfgrad93 - Team Colorado Jackalopes (ready for 2014 season)
gibbz - Team Gibbs Free Energy (ready for 2014 season)
einmusiker - Team Green Bay CheeseChamps (ready for 2014 season)

iOS Division
rhett7660 - Team The Horse Wranglers (ready for 2014 season)
stonyc - Team AA Chunzilla (ready for 2014 season)
lunaoso - Team WHO DEY!? (ready for 2014 season)
The.316 - Team The 316 (ready for 2014 season)
mscriv - Team mscriv (ready for 2014 season)

We will look at draft dates and schedule something soon.

Please ensure that you can access your team at the league ESPN site. If you have any questions or problems let me know. Don't wait until the last minute to check your team and mess up the draft for everyone else. Make sure everything is working as it's supposed to and let me know if something is wrong.

If you are playing in the Founders then please click here for the 2014 season thread.

If you are playing in the Hardware League then please click here for the 2014 season thread.

Last edited:

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
The Jackalopes are ready for the new season. This year the team will be run by my 14-year old son.

So when you lose to the Jackalopes think of that and despair!:p

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
So when you lose to the Jackalopes think of that and despair!:p

Speaking of despair, remember this...

FF Mac OS 2013.jpg

:D ;)

Speaking of funny!

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
I'm in. I've got drafts on the 29th, 30th, and 31st, so that weekend is out for me. Other than that, I'm good to draft anytime after 7PM pretty much any night.

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
I'm in. I've got drafts on the 29th, 30th, and 31st, so that weekend is out for me. Other than that, I'm good to draft anytime after 7PM pretty much any night.

Got my dates mixed up. Friday the 29th is open. The third draft is on the 1st.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Both divisions are apart of the same league and play each other, so I think we'd keep both in the same thread.

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification.

Correct, this thread is for everyone playing in the Mac OS League no matter which division. We only have different threads for the 3 different leagues that play here at MR.

We just need to hear from fireshot91 and stonyc before we can move on with selecting a draft date. Remember the league has to be full before we can draft.

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
Correct, this thread is for everyone playing in the Mac OS League no matter which division. We only have different threads for the 3 different leagues that play here at MR.

We just need to hear from fireshot91 and stonyc before we can move on with selecting a draft date. Remember the league has to be full before we can draft.

Hopefully we can get a better draft turn out this year, because I remember at least a few teams were auto drafted last year.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Fireshot91 IM'd to say he's in for the year. Hopefully he'll post in the thread soon.

Just waiting on stonyc at this point.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Okay, everyone has checked in. Let's start talking draft dates. There is no perfect time for everyone, but we want to find something where most people can make it. In the past we have drafted on Sunday afternoons.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.