Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Listening to Van Morrison's album "Born to Sing: No Plan B." My favorite is "End of the Rainbow." But I like the whole album.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
They Might Be Giants – Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had a Deal

Most recent infatuation:

I thought you said, 'You scratch my back and I'll scratch your record'

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
A few songs from a group I have not listened to in ages, and came across tonight while scrolling through my iPod.

The group are 'Roxy Music' and the songs include:"Love Is The Drug","Same Old Scene", "More Than This", "Jealous Guy", "Over You", and "Oh, Yeah"…….among others…..

mwa

Suspended
Jun 3, 2013
Memo: A Slower Seesaw!
I work in the office of a high end produce grower/shipper and when the manager is out I get to handle the tunes.

So, today, the guys on the line had to listen to ZZ Top and HIM. That was on my playlist late today.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Well, there were a few pieces of music tonight, a mixed lot, really: Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel with their song "Come Up And See Me (Make Me Smile)", a few from UB40, and from Seal……("Future Love Paradise", "Fly Like An Eagle", and "Crazy") and concluding with Johann Pachelbel's lovely and memorable 'Canon', a piece of music which holds rather special memories for me…..

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Well, nostalgia got the better of me, and I went online and proceeded to order an oldie, a CD (yes, I still buy those), actually three CDs, all featuring the wonderful (1970s/80s/and occasionally 1990s) group, Dire Straits.

Thus, I am travelling down the well trodden, if occasionally rocky and somewhat unsteady paths of memory lane when I write that I have been listening to the following: "Brothers In Arms", "Private Investigations", "Sultans Of Swing", "Going Home" (this last was the theme from the movie 'Local Hero' which I saw over a decade ago, in yes, an art house cinema viewing), and "Romeo and Juliet", among others…..

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
I am listening to Ralf und Florian...

Attachments

• 1d7m.jpg
    1d7m.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 92
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.