Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cgratti

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
Central Pennsylvania, USA
We got all finished shopping for our kids for Christmas, 2 days later our 7 year old daughter (Sierra) got this iPod bug and now wants one, she said she would give up all her toys if she just got an iPod. She was looking online and loved the shuffle. Since we already got her all her presents for Christmas we decided not to get her one for christmas and save it for her birthday (August 8th).

Well anyways, today in the mail comes a package, my wife opens it and there is a letter inside with a 512MB Shuffle, she won a contest and they sent her the shuffle. Wow, I was like, well, lets give it to Sierra for Christmas.

There is going to be 1 happy 7 yr old girl come Dec. 25th, she got her bike, brat dolls, and her iPod...

jmufellow

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2005
cgratti said:
We got all finished shopping for our kids for Christmas, 2 days later our 7 year old daughter (Sierra) got this iPod bug and now wants one, she said she would give up all her toys if she just got an iPod. She was looking online and loved the shuffle. Since we already got her all her presents for Christmas we decided not to get her one for christmas and save it for her birthday (August 8th).

Well anyways, today in the mail comes a package, my wife opens it and there is a letter inside with a 512MB Shuffle, she won a contest and they sent her the shuffle. Wow, I was like, well, lets give it to Sierra for Christmas.

There is going to be 1 happy 7 yr old girl come Dec. 25th, she got her bike, brat dolls, and her iPod...
Well damn-diggidy. I'm so happy for you and your wife and your daughter.

Christmas is on December 25th? Well I"ll be

Sorry, but I'm against brat dolls. They look like sluts. I'm also sorry cause I'm drunk, but not really, just kinda wierd

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
one lucky 7yo
i wish we had mp3 player when i was 7
cd players were a new thing back then

Leareth

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2004
Vancouver
Wow

congrats on winning a shuffle
better present for your daughter than the slutty bratz dolls...
:rolleyes:
even barbie is better...

jmufellow

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2005
cgratti said:
All the 7yr old girls love Brat dolls today, I dont know what it is about them but they love em...

Brat dolls are the cause of all that is morally wrong in theworld today :cool:

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
Nice going on winning the shuffle.

It'd odd...after buying my Powerbook from the Apple store I find it difficult to not visit the store over and over again...I'm starting to eye the other iPod models (already own a 20GB monochrome iPod) as well as other accessories.

Something hypnotic about those bright, white apple signs I guess - addicting.

cgratti

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
Central Pennsylvania, USA
Seasought said:
Nice going on winning the shuffle.

It'd odd...after buying my Powerbook from the Apple store I find it difficult to not visit the store over and over again...I'm starting to eye the other iPod models (already own a 20GB monochrome iPod) as well as other accessories.

Something hypnotic about those bright, white apple signs I guess - addicting.

I find myself looking at the Apple Store every day since I bought an iMac in March. I am now eyeing up the top o' the line iPod.

watcher2001

macrumors 6502a
jmufellow said:
Christmas is on December 25th? Well I"ll be

Up until the time I was 7 we celebrated Christmas on the 26th. My mom would get up really early and go out to the after christmas sales that morning and buy all the presents. She would then come home, wrap them and then wake me up.

No really, I'm just kidding.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
watcher2001 said:
Up until the time I was 7 we celebrated Christmas on the 26th. My mom would get up really early and go out to the after christmas sales that morning and buy all the presents. She would then come home, wrap them and then wake me up.

No really, I'm just kidding.

MAN!!
I should SO do that!
That sounds like classic KT.

You've given me a novel idea, watcher! Thank you!

Leareth

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2004
Vancouver
Hey
I celebrate xmas on the 24th, most europeans do...
that way I can enjoy the cheap cinema tickets on the 25th since everyone else is home doing the xmas thing...or head to the local ski hills and have them almost to myself... :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.