Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IpadMania

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
Where can you buy an Unlocked iPhone 6 outside of the apple store?

nanotoj

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2010
I was given an unlocked iPhone 6 Plus as a replacement during a genius appointment

zox2003

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Guys.... All iphone 6 phones beside Sprint version in Apple Store are unlocked if you pay full price...I am currently using Verizon 6+ on TMobile with no issues..Same model phones....

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Guys.... All iphone 6 phones beside Sprint version in Apple Store are unlocked if you pay full price...I am currently using Verizon 6+ on TMobile with no issues..Same model phones....

This. I purchased AT&T model Device only and it is unlocked. I can use it on Verizon network as well.

IpadMania

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
My question was...Where can i buy a Unlocked iphone 6 or 6+ outside of an Apple store?

Essa86

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2012
All AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon (GSM sim cards work on verizon phones) phones if purchased at full price are unlocked.

Essa86

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2012
Even you buy them from Bestbuy, Target or Walmart at full price?

I am not sure about target, and Walmart. But am pretty sure about the Apple Store and bestbuy.
I got an iPhone 5 Verizon full price from bestbuy once and it was unlocked. I also used a gsm sim in it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.