Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnEZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2005
Hi everyone,

Sorry, but I didn't know where this thread was best suited, so I put it here.

This is mainly directed at the folks from Delaware. You know how there's an Apple Store in the Christiana Mall? I was just wondering if it was the mini store, or a full-fledged Apple Store. I've been thinking of going there to buy my PB, but didn't know what kind of store it was.

Thanks,
John

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
It's a very nice store. I don't know what you mean by "mini store" or a "full-fledged store", but it is a good size. Not huge, but certainly not small. They sell pretty much everything that the online store sells (except things like BTO). They also have every computer/monitor/ipod/etc on display. I've had good experiences at their genius bar too.

Dr. Dastardly

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2004
I live in a giant bucket!
grapes911 said:
It's a very nice store. I don't know what you mean by "mini store" or a "full-fledged store", but it is a good size. Not huge, but certainly not small. They sell pretty much everything that the online store sells (except things like BTO). They also have every computer/monitor/ipod/etc on display. I've had good experiences at their genius bar too.
I think he is talking about one of those "mini stores" that only sell laptops and iPods. They are about half to a third of a regular store that sells printers, desktops, etc.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Dr. Dastardly said:
I think he is talking about one of those "mini stores" that only sell laptops and iPods. They are about half to a third of a regular store that sells printers, desktops, etc.

I have a mini store by me. It's a small, more deep than wide, store. It's layout is like...

ipods ipods ipods

There's some accessories in the back as well, although not much. Some laptop sleeves and iPod stuff.

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
Dr. Dastardly said:
Then this one is definitely a full store.

JohnEZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2005
Great :) I know where I'll be buying my PB, then. :)

Thanks,
John

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.