Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaw04005

macrumors 601
Aug 19, 2003
AR
If the parts are in stock—it usually only takes 1-2 days and they ship it back to you overnight. If not, it can take up to 4+ days. What are you getting fixed? The logic board also?

wiggy4ever

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
no, just the screen. the lcd had those white spots that was common in powerbooks, so i sent it back to get a new lcd
joshuawaire said:
If the parts are in stock—it usually only takes 1-2 days and they ship it back to you overnight. If not, it can take up to 4+ days. What are you getting fixed? The logic board also?

super_kev

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
USofA
wiggy4ever said:
no, just the screen. the lcd had those white spots that was common in powerbooks, so i sent it back to get a new lcd

Yes, what's up with that? We just got our iBook screen replaced and it still has those white spots in the bottom corners... thinking about sending it in again but I'm not sure if it will help?

jane doe

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2004
super_kev said:
Yes, what's up with that? We just got our iBook screen replaced and it still has those white spots in the bottom corners... thinking about sending it in again but I'm not sure if it will help?

Make sure that your not putting your powerbook/ibook in a bag with books or anything that presses against the screen. That will cause white spots.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.