Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
MS was so far behind that by Windows Phone 7 came out, it is pretty much game over. And it is just ugly. Windows phone home screen is like a bunch of blinking ads screaming at the user for their attention.

Spoken by a person who has clearly never used a Windows Phone.

I loved my Nokia Lumia. Really nice phone and WP8 was a very powerful OS that shouldn't be underestimated. Its simple, fresh, snappy, bug free, even has features that iOS lacks and is gaining in global marketshare every quarter.

Do not underestimate Microsoft when it comes to gaining OS marketshare. They're experts at it.

kenypowa

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2008
somewhere
Spoken by a person who has clearly never used a Windows Phone.

I loved my Nokia Lumia. Really nice phone and WP8 was a very powerful OS that shouldn't be underestimated. Its simple, fresh, snappy, bug free, even has features that iOS lacks and is gaining in global marketshare every quarter.

Do not underestimate Microsoft when it comes to gaining OS marketshare. They're experts at it.

Not saying WP 8 is a bad OS, but it is late to the game. It is hard to gain a foothold in a mature market, let along a market dominated by two of the most innovate and resourceful companies on the planet today.

And no, Microsoft is not gaining market share nor gaining traction. MS Windows is losing market share to Chrome OS / OS X; IE lost to Chrome and Firefox, and WP lost to iOS and Android.

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2012
To me the alternative is Windows Phone next to Android first. The iPhone isn't even my list to consider, I am not into Fisher Price toy phones, that are locked down and have zero customization, that won't allow me to do anything to my phone :p

I keep hoping Windows Phone will mature and get better. I think the HTC One M8 WinMo is cool, but I want more still from Microsoft.

Maybe there will be a Windows Phone 10 next year, with a heavily revised OS ?

ag29

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2014
I hate windows, with a passion. So many bugs and constant crashes. Everyone I know seems to somehow download a ton of adware and I end up being the one to find out how to remove it.

Windows is terrible (in my opinion). I'm so glad I have a mac. I can't imagine having windows on my phone. That would be complete murder.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
You know... all I see on this forum, is the hunreds of Android alternatives to iPhones being discussed. I never see much Windows Phone discussion. Let me state now - up front - I don't "care" that this is the case, I am just wondering why Lumia love and WinPhones seem to be barely mentioned?

Way better cameras, and an OS that (personally) I feel is a breath of fresh air, far from the madding crowd of bickering between Apple and Android obsessives alike.

I own a Moto G and a Lumia 630. Both have independant benefits, but overall, I prefer the tightness and the iOS-esque integration and fluidity, not to mention Siri's hottest competitor, with the obvious benefit of not having to pay a premium for a voice assistant ... Cortana on my Lumia 630 cost me £60 *prepaid, new and unlocked*.

The camera on this phone is superb! It can see things IN THE DARK, which my Moto G can't even see WITH THE FLASH ENABLED... :D

Here's my top reasons I love my week-old Lumia 630, NOT in order of preference:

#1 Cortana (not my #1 reason, just happened to come to mind first) she actually has a PERSONALITY - Google Now (or whatever they call it this month) sounds like a nerdy librarian was hired to do the voice samples in her lunch hour, one day.

#2 Price

#3 The stunning camera

#4 Lumia "ReFocus"

#5 WordFlow keyboard (yes I know it's basically "SwiftKey", but it is built into the OS)

#6 Being able to text using my voice, WAY better than Google's puny effort.

#7 Being able to have SMS read to me without touching the phone, and reply by by dictation

THE COLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLOURESCENT GREEEEEN!! Sure makes most other devices look as dull as a wet weekend.

Any thoughts or things to add? Cheerio :)

Right. First off, I also have a 630. Bought it when my 5S was being fixed.

The camera is dreadful. Really, really poor. Maybe ok for a budget handset but it is no prime time shooter and lack of flash doesn't help. The camera app, like every other app seems to take an eternity to open and with the lack of a dedicated camera button (something WP used to brag about) there's no really quick way to access the camera from the lock screen.

The screen hurts my eyes. Everything is a fuzzy haze. Colours are bright but ppi is very low. As you probably know, the Moto G has a much sharper screen. The 630 screen is also a lot more reflective than other Lumias making it hard to read in sunlight.

Colour is irrelevant as you can also swap the shells on the Moto G.

Maybe the flagships are better but I don't think the 630 can truly compete with the Moto G.

I've bought a couple of Lumias over the years and really want to like them but for some reason WP just doesn't have enough to win me over from iOS.

Dontazemebro

macrumors 68020
Jul 23, 2010
I dunno, somewhere in West Texas
Honestly, I've been wanting to try a Windows phone for a minute but just haven't been brave enough to pull the trigger. The 1520 had my eye because of the size but the Icon was the only alternative available through my carrier. Maybe next year I'll give it a go, they're definitely becoming a viable option as of late.

Also too, might want to keep God and Religion out of this. That might float your boat but me personally, I don't believe in such a hoax; to consciously surrender your soul to a being you have never met, that promises nothing but a spot in his abode for you to worship....EVERYDAY...under the threats of punishment. I'll pass.

Last edited:

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
Not saying WP 8 is a bad OS, but it is late to the game. It is hard to gain a foothold in a mature market, let along a market dominated by two of the most innovate and resourceful companies on the planet today.

And no, Microsoft is not gaining market share nor gaining traction. MS Windows is losing market share to Chrome OS / OS X; IE lost to Chrome and Firefox, and WP lost to iOS and Android.

According to statcounter:
September 2013: OS X 6.89%
Septemvber 2014: OS X 8.25%

Chrome OS is shoved into other, as it isn't even big enough to warrant its own section. So, yes, Windows lost slightly this past year. Not anything brag-worthy, though. I still can't believe Chromebooks are taking the world by storm.

----------

Two reasons :

No apps
No metal design.

So ugly and cheap looking plus unusable.

I wasn't aware that around 200k was now 0. Amazing number skills you have there.

skratch77

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2013
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/instagram-beta/3222a126-7f20-4273-ab4a-161120b21aea

And that's just the one that has the Instagram name. There have been third party ones for a while. >_>

Yes, it's beta. But it's there.

Yeah I saw that and the comments like the one the other day with 1 star saying he can't like or comment on any posts.

Windows os can't even get the official app to run right and is in beta but android is the one with millions of apps that have issues right?

No snap chat app either

Let me know when they get Google maps and I might be interested

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Right. First off, I also have a 630. Bought it when my 5S was being fixed.

The camera is dreadful. Really, really poor. Maybe ok for a budget handset but it is no prime time shooter and lack of flash doesn't help. The camera app, like every other app seems to take an eternity to open and with the lack of a dedicated camera button (something WP used to brag about) there's no really quick way to access the camera from the lock screen.

The screen hurts my eyes. Everything is a fuzzy haze. Colours are bright but ppi is very low. As you probably know, the Moto G has a much sharper screen. The 630 screen is also a lot more reflective than other Lumias making it hard to read in sunlight.

Colour is irrelevant as you can also swap the shells on the Moto G.

Maybe the flagships are better but I don't think the 630 can truly compete with the Moto G.

I've bought a couple of Lumias over the years and really want to like them but for some reason WP just doesn't have enough to win me over from iOS.

Perhaps you just prefer the Moto G? (why, thank you :p)

Did you consider that maybe you aren't using the camera in manual mode? (if that's the case), or maybe you expect a bit too much of it in "auto" mode? I took the attached photos, last night, in almost total darkness... that's on A BUDGET PHONE - sorry, as a photographer, your comment is contradicted by the evidence, and by many online *pro* reviewers (I have MANY more examples of these photos).

As for the "fuzzy haze" comments and the rest, it's clear you are not a fan of the 630. As for "ppi is very low" - uhmm... maybe compared to higher PPI devices, but please - no need to exaggerate too much - it really ISN'T "very very low" at ALL - 2-3 years ago this would be seen as "amazing quality" - adjust your expectations, and stop comparing it to other phones, and you won't notice (and you're talking to someone with his Moto G in the other pocket).

"Colour is irrelevant as you can also swap the shells on the Moto G."

What does the Moto G being able to also have colour shells, have to do with the 630? We're not discussing the Moto G... now *that* was irrelevant.

Who said the 630 was "competing" with the Moto G? Odd...

Attachments

• 10307372_10152790267367937_1071850774638600391_n.jpg
    10307372_10152790267367937_1071850774638600391_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 64
  • WP_20141022_18_27_14_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141022_18_27_14_Pro.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 68
  • WP_20141022_18_30_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141022_18_30_06_Pro.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 64
  • WP_20141022_18_33_09_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141022_18_33_09_Pro.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 57
  • WP_20141022_18_34_10_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141022_18_34_10_Pro.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

AustinIllini

macrumors G5
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
Simple. Less people have them. I use the US market because this website appears to be largely American, but either way, market share has everything to do with it.

nielsensmartphoneosmarket_2-100339724-orig.jpg

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Perhaps you just prefer the Moto G? (why, thank you :p)

Did you consider that maybe you aren't using the camera in manual mode? (if that's the case), or maybe you expect a bit too much of it in "auto" mode? I took the attached photos, last night, in almost total darkness... that's on A BUDGET PHONE - sorry, as a photographer, your comment is contradicted by the evidence, and by many online *pro* reviewers (I have MANY more examples of these photos).

As for the "fuzzy haze" comments and the rest, it's clear you are not a fan of the 630. As for "ppi is very low" - uhmm... maybe compared to higher PPI devices, but please - no need to exaggerate too much - it really ISN'T "very very low" at ALL - 2-3 years ago this would be seen as "amazing quality" - adjust your expectations, and stop comparing it to other phones, and you won't notice (and you're talking to someone with his Moto G in the other pocket).

"Colour is irrelevant as you can also swap the shells on the Moto G."

What does the Moto G being able to also have colour shells, have to do with the 630? We're not discussing the Moto G... now *that* was irrelevant.

Who said the 630 was "competing" with the Moto G? Odd...

Yeah, maybe I do expect too much in auto mode. It's a low range smartphone not a DSLR. You can't deny the camera app, and other apps for that matter, are slow to load which isn't ideal for wanting to get snapshots on a night out to capture a specific moment (which is when I use my smartphone camera - if I want more control and better pictures at specific events, I use my XE1). If you're happy to stand outside in the dark tweaking settings to get an average photo, cool. But those examples aren't even that good. Try capturing people who aren't stood dead still and you just have a blurry mass.

PPI - iPhone retina display came out 4 years ago. 4 years is a LONG time in the mobile phone world. The 630 isn't even the entry level Lumia and is trumped by many Android budget phones. It has a lower PPI than the very first Lumia - the 800. When you have entry level phones coming out with HD screens, 221 ppi seems pretty mean. No, I'll stand by my original standpoint. It's bad but if you want to live with it, cool, go ahead.

I mentioned the shells of the Moto G because... ugh do I really need to explain? Work it out yourself.

As for your last point, you were obviously comparing it to something. What?

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Yeah, maybe I do expect too much in auto mode. It's a low range smartphone not a DSLR. You can't deny the camera app, and other apps for that matter, are slow to load which isn't ideal for wanting to get snapshots on a night out to capture a specific moment (which is when I use my smartphone camera - if I want more control and better pictures at specific events, I use my XE1). If you're happy to stand outside in the dark tweaking settings to get an average photo, cool. But those examples aren't even that good. Try capturing people who aren't stood dead still and you just have a blurry mass.

PPI - iPhone retina display came out 4 years ago. 4 years is a LONG time in the mobile phone world. The 630 isn't even the entry level Lumia and is trumped by many Android budget phones. It has a lower PPI than the very first Lumia - the 800. When you have entry level phones coming out with HD screens, 221 ppi seems pretty mean. No, I'll stand by my original standpoint. It's bad but if you want to live with it, cool, go ahead.

I mentioned the shells of the Moto G because... ugh do I really need to explain? Work it out yourself.

As for your last point, you were obviously comparing it to something. What?

There will ALWAYS be something else better than what one has to hand. I have learned to be content in the moment - content with what I have RIGHT NOW, and learning all about it, instead of continuously looking for "fault" where I needn't, and thinking of "next! next! bigger! better! clearer!".

The key to contentment is being content in the moment - being satisfied and grateful for the blessings you have been given, not ignoring what you *have* got, and complaining that it isn't what you **haven't** got. Next year there'll be something out which will trounce ALL current phones... but so what, and all this chasing the next... to what end, except being perpetually unhappy or not quite satisfied? There's no grand competition... it's a phone, and it suits for it's price, perfectly well :)

PS: The Moto G camera? It's NOWHERE NEAR as good as the Lumia 630 one, unless you're impressed by Sci-Fi looking HDR (I don't mind it, as long as I knew how the subjects ACTUALLY looked)... it has nowhere near the sensitivity OR manual control of the Lumia. Ask anyone who knows the slightest thing about the nitty gritty of photography and phones, and they'll tell you "Lumia. Absolutely". Not that the Moto G is "bad"... it's just that the Lumia is "WOW!" for such a low priced phone, and the Moto G, I would say, is just "good".

PPS: Please don't be rude or lazy - explain what you meant about Moto G shells - don't be flippant please, that isn't polite and I don't appreciate being talked down to, like you're superior to me. Thank you :)

Last edited:

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
There will ALWAYS be something else better than what one has to hand. I have learned to be content in the moment - content with what I have RIGHT NOW, and learning all about it, instead of continuously looking for "fault" where I needn't, and thinking of "next! next! bigger! better! clearer!".

The key to contentment is being content in the moment - being satisfied and grateful for the blessings you have been given, not ignoring what you *have* got, and complaining that it isn't what you **haven't** got. Next year there'll be something out which will trounce ALL current phones... but so what, and all this chasing the next... to what end, except being perpetually unhappy or not quite satisfied? There's no grand competition... it's a phone, and it suits for it's price, perfectly well :)

Win_the_Internet.gif

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008

PS: The Moto G camera? It's NOWHERE NEAR as good as the Lumia 630 one, unless you're impressed by Sci-Fi looking HDR (I don't mind it, as long as I knew how the subjects ACTUALLY looked)... it has nowhere near the sensitivity OR manual control of the Lumia. Ask anyone who knows the slightest thing about the nitty gritty of photography and phones, and they'll tell you "Lumia. Absolutely". Not that the Moto G is "bad"... it's just that the Lumia is "WOW!" for such a low priced phone, and the Moto G, I would say, is just "good".

PPS: Please don't be rude or lazy - explain what you meant about Moto G shells - don't be flippant please, that isn't polite and I don't appreciate being talked down to, like you're superior to me. Thank you :)

Ok, let's start with the shells. You started your initial post stating you had a Moto G and a 630. You then made several points why WP and specifically 630 is better than Android. It's not a massive leap to point out that the bright colours of the 630 are not an advantage over another, similar Android phone such as the Moto G which has a wide selection of coloured shells.
Yes, there will be something next year that's better but I'm talking about today. Today there are phones that are faster and with better screens. I don't think the 630 is a terrible phone - I merely think it is average and by no means the best entry level smart phone.
As for "being talked down to", your passive agressive assertion that I know nothing about photography could be construed as equally offensive. (The addition of a smiley makes it no less so.) I never shoot with my actual camera in auto - always aperture priority unless shooting with legacy lenses on an adapter when I use manual so yeah, I know my way around a camera.
While we are on the subject of the camera, you still haven't addressed my main criticisms of the camera - the fact:
Camera is slow to start up and take a photo
There is no way to quickly access camera from lock screen
Lack of flash makes it hard to capture decent shots of people in low light.
Yes, the Lumia range offers some of the best cameras in a smartphone - I just don't think the 630 lives up to the reputation.

No, the 630 is not a bad phone and no, I don't hate it. I'm just able to point out the shortcomings of every phone I've owned. When you start a sermon about how perfectly awesome a phone is without being able to identify any negative points, you come over as a fanboy. I currently have an iPhone 6. It's great but has its own flaws but as a package it works for me.

Jibbajabba

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
I disagree. Apps are very important part of the smartphone ecosystem. I may only have a couple of dozen on my HTC One (M7) but they are important to me.

Indeed. I actually like my spare Lumia 625 but none of my daily apps I use on Android are available on WP. I usually take my Lumia when I need to go out knowing I don't do anything but receiving calls with no option to charge my phone (or I can't be bothered to take my power brick).

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Okay. I am going to be completely frank and honest now - and I feel slightly silly if I have been a bit snotty - I am sincerely sorry if I have been arrogant and annoyed anyone with my over-enthused typings about the Lumia 630.

Sooo... after just over 2 weeks with my new Lumia 630, I can say I love:

#1 Cortana.

#2 The BRIGHT green shell (yes, only this bright on the Lumia range).

#3 The superb camera app.

#4 The UI... somewhat. (some parts are just too much scrolling effort, and ambiguous (but very elegant and pretty) text that needs to give more affordance (a design word for function follows form).

What REALLY gets me wondering, is why on earth there are STILL no official Google apps; politics, again, I suppose. I am strongly considering returning my Lumia 630 (more likely selling it) *and* selling my first gen Moto G "XT1032" :'( (I love the little dear, bless it - it's looked after me since March) and instead, buying the new, improved Moto G 2nd gen "XT1068" (dual sim, 5" IPS, 8MP camera, microSD card slot).

I'm 99.999% sure I am going to get the 5" Moto G instead (which will also justify my recently having bought a 64GB SanDisk Ultra card) - my Moto G 1st gen with it's amazing spec/price ratio BUT with the pathetic 8GB internal, non-upgradeable memory, means I have a few decent reasons to get the newer one (and did I mention LOVING the Moto G? You've seen my username, evidently :p).

Anyhow, so there are my revised thoughts. There are certain aspects of the Lumia I will miss, but I hadn't quite got to the "Old friend who I will dearly miss when they're gone" stage, like I have now got to with the Moto G - that's why I didn't sell it in the meantime... and I am SO glad I didn't. Windows Phone is certainly impressive, and not for one nanosecond do I regret my Lumia 630 purchase - but the phone (not the display really, but okay - that does KINDA compound the other issues) just doesn't "feel" right in a few ways - SO many things are pretty looking but half-baked.

Meh, I've waffled on enough, and I am sure you all have lots more to do. So there are my closing thoughts.

Lumia 630: Great phone - I can take it or leave it, but BRILL camera app (other phones NEED to sort their manual controls and colour accuracy/sensitivity out).

Moto G (any gen): WIN WIN WIN WIN! For all the colour accuracy the Lumia has, the usability and stamina of the Moto G just beats it hands down, no contest.

:D Thanks for reading.

skratch77

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2013
Okay. I am going to be completely frank and honest now - and I feel slightly silly if I have been a bit snotty - I am sincerely sorry if I have been arrogant and annoyed anyone with my over-enthused typings about the Lumia 630.

Sooo... after just over 2 weeks with my new Lumia 630, I can say I love:

#1 Cortana.

#2 The BRIGHT green shell (yes, only this bright on the Lumia range).

#3 The superb camera app.

#4 The UI... somewhat. (some parts are just too much scrolling effort, and ambiguous (but very elegant and pretty) text that needs to give more affordance (a design word for function follows form).

What REALLY gets me wondering, is why on earth there are STILL no official Google apps; politics, again, I suppose. I am strongly considering returning my Lumia 630 (more likely selling it) *and* selling my first gen Moto G "XT1032" :'( (I love the little dear, bless it - it's looked after me since March) and instead, buying the new, improved Moto G 2nd gen "XT1068" (dual sim, 5" IPS, 8MP camera, microSD card slot).

I'm 99.999% sure I am going to get the 5" Moto G instead (which will also justify my recently having bought a 64GB SanDisk Ultra card) - my Moto G 1st gen with it's amazing spec/price ratio BUT with the pathetic 8GB internal, non-upgradeable memory, means I have a few decent reasons to get the newer one (and did I mention LOVING the Moto G? You've seen my username, evidently :p).

Anyhow, so there are my revised thoughts. There are certain aspects of the Lumia I will miss, but I hadn't quite got to the "Old friend who I will dearly miss when they're gone" stage, like I have now got to with the Moto G - that's why I didn't sell it in the meantime... and I am SO glad I didn't. Windows Phone is certainly impressive, and not for one nanosecond do I regret my Lumia 630 purchase - but the phone (not the display really, but okay - that does KINDA compound the other issues) just doesn't "feel" right in a few ways - SO many things are pretty looking but half-baked.

Meh, I've waffled on enough, and I am sure you all have lots more to do. So there are my closing thoughts.

Lumia 630: Great phone - I can take it or leave it, but BRILL camera app (other phones NEED to sort their manual controls and colour accuracy/sensitivity out).

Moto G (any gen): WIN WIN WIN WIN! For all the colour accuracy the Lumia has, the usability and stamina of the Moto G just beats it hands down, no contest.

:D Thanks for reading.

Lol thanks for wasting everyone's time with this thread.

You start it with defending windows os and all the hate towards android with there million half baked apps and then end up using Android as your default os

Congrats you owned yourself!

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Lol thanks for wasting everyone's time with this thread.

You start it with defending windows os and all the hate towards android with there million half baked apps and then end up using Android as your default os

Congrats you owned yourself!

Why take the offended stance - what does it even matter to you? My friend, if a simple thread created by a stranger on a forum over a mere smart phone gets you all annoyed, then I sincerely feel sorry for you - there's no need to get all annoyed. I've the gumption and the decency to admit I've changed my mind on various aspects of my initial posting - I'm glad I've the honesty to be up front and come out with it and admit my opinions were rather clouded at first, so I've amended them.

I'm not defending my personal opinions to someone who I owe no explanation to at all - I had the decency to post in total honesty, and if you can't handle humble honesty without getting "offended" then possibly you might find closing your eyes - and the page that upsets you - a better and less stress inducing choice.

Your behaviour is such that you appear to think the Internet has to approach YOU for approval before any opinion is written...

If you don't respect the opinions of other people agree with them then that's fair and fine, but nobody owes you an explanation for having a viewpoint and being a fallible human being. Perhaps if you focused inwards a little more, you might discover the are things about your own personality that you find may irritate people too - I don't hold your words against you, nor do I exist to please you and your standards. We are all fallible and sinful beings who speak before we think - I'm guilty of that the same as you or anyone else is. I'm sorry that you've chosen to take offence when my intention was not to give it.

God bless you and have a wonderful life my friend - we all need to think more before speaking, including me and my big mouth :p

Android "hate"? You're imagining it; I'm called Moto G!

skratch77

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2013
Why take the offended stance - what does it even matter to you? My friend, if a simple thread created by a stranger on a forum over a mere smart phone gets you all annoyed, then I sincerely feel sorry for you - there's no need to get all annoyed. I've the gumption and the decency to admit I've changed my mind on various aspects of my initial posting - I'm glad I've the honesty to be up front and come out with it and admit my opinions were rather clouded at first, so I've amended them.

I'm not defending my personal opinions to someone who I owe no explanation to at all - I had the decency to post in total honesty, and if you can't handle humble honesty without getting "offended" then possibly you might find closing your eyes - and the page that upsets you - a better and less stress inducing choice.

Your behaviour is such that you appear to think the Internet has to approach YOU for approval before any opinion is written...

If you don't respect the opinions of other people agree with them then that's fair and fine, but nobody owes you an explanation for having a viewpoint and being a fallible human being. Perhaps if you focused inwards a little more, you might discover the are things about your own personality that you find may irritate people too - I don't hold your words against you, nor do I exist to please you and your standards. We are all fallible and sinful beings who speak before we think - I'm guilty of that the same as you or anyone else is. I'm sorry that you've chosen to take offence when my intention was not to give it.

God bless you and have a wonderful life my friend - we all need to think more before speaking, including me and my big mouth :p

Android "hate"? You're imagining it; I'm called Moto G!

Bla bla blah

Is anyone surprised this troll with the name Moto G likes his Moto G cell in the end lol

You are nothing more then a troll and post nothing but hate for android.

Anyone can do a search on your posts and see your true colors

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.