Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
On the matrix website they have a new super high res version of the reloaded trailer.

Download!

Here's a screen snap of it's actual origional size, it's WiCkEd! ;o)

Attachments

• matrix_reloaded.jpg
    matrix_reloaded.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 488

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
wow, its amazing. I think it might be safe to say that this might be one of the most anticipated sequels in recent years. Although there probably won't be as many people waiting weeks to be the first to see it like StarWars brings out. ;)

D

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
Reloaded...

File Size is 61.1 MB.

The download server let me have a bout 90 KB/sec... takes about 10-12 minutes... My download speed maximum is about 2.6 MB/sec... what's everyone elses'? Anyone know a good site to check connectivity and speed devoted exclusively to Apple Computer Products and their Connections?

Maybe a veteren at MacRumors can start a thread about download capabilities with a good benchmark site/program.

:cool:

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Re: Reloaded...

Originally posted by BenderBot1138
The download server let me have a bout 90 KB/sec... takes about 10-12 minutes... My download speed maximum is about 2.6 MB/sec... what's everyone elses'?

I got about 110-120KB/sec, on a 1024k cable connection.

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
Wow...

... there IS a Spoon!!! Thanks edesignuk... that was great!

(oh yea, almost forgot... the file is stuffed, so it is actually closer to 70 MB)

(1) Running Time: 1 min 19 seconds w/ 7 seconds black screen at start
(2) Resolution: 1024x464
(3) Gives Away Plot: No.

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
I'm getting speeds of about 500 KB... not bad at all. :D

I am really excited about Reloaded. Just wished that they had released Reloaded this year and then the third one next year or maybe even the year after that, just to give it a balance, instead of bringing them both out at 2 months difference.

This is THE number one sequel I am excited about... much much more than Star Wars, Harry Stoner, and Lord of the Rings. Actually I don't even like those movies much at all. Werd.

Thanks for the link!

irmongoose

Stike

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
I´m getting only 20 KB/s but anyway... bahh!
This is awesome! This trailer has a higher resolution than the upcoming DVD! :eek: :D

I´ve read an interview with Keanu Reeves about a week ago, and he was telling that there is some serious martial arts in the movie, and he will fight multiple Agent Smiths in one scene :D
In short: It should rock!

Has anyone found something out about the plot?

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Originally posted by Stike
I haven't, and I don't want to. The movie will be all the more enjoyable if you have no idea what's round the next corner...but maybe that's just me. :)

MacBandit

macrumors 604
Originally posted by Stike

Yeah I know the whole thing. But you have to take the red pill to find out.

I also know what happens in The Matrix Revolutions. There is know way anyone could ruin either of these movies for anyone. Plain and simply the action is way beyond anything you can ever imagine. So even knowing the plot doesn't ruin the suspense of the movie.

You can see pics and short movie clips from the scene where Neo fights like 3 or 4 Agent Smiths in this huge entry way with double staircases. Oh and he's using swords. They're all over the web.

iconrad

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2002
Canonsburg, PA
Quote:

File Size is 61.1 MB.

The download server let me have a bout 90 KB/sec... takes about 10-12 minutes... My download speed maximum is about 2.6 MB/sec... what's everyone elses'? Anyone know a good site to check connectivity and speed devoted exclusively to Apple Computer Products and their Connections?

Maybe a veteren at MacRumors can start a thread about download capabilities with a good benchmark site/program.

I have a cable modem and it let me download at about 180-200 KBps, it took me around 6-7 minutes...

beez7777

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2002
Notre Dame
ho ha! 750.2 kb/s with cable at home. damn, i dont think anything has ever downloaded that fast. anyway, the movie looks pretty cool.:D

btw, the resolution of the trailer is pretty nice.

pantagruel

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2002
here and there
oooh I cant wait for this thing!!!!!Not a big fan of Keanu at all but the rest of the first matrix installment rocked! will this be better than Lord of the Rings the Twin Towers though....nah no way, that will go down in history as the best trilogy ever!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.