Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
He died on 7 April 2014, and I went online to find a good story about him, only to find
EXCLUSIVE - A tearful last message of love to the wife 'he was kept from' and a vicious family war over his cash: The wretched last days of screen legend Mickey Rooney who died 'choking on his food'

Of course there is money invovled. This is sad. You want to hope that the last days of someone's life is surrounded by loving family. Is the Mail Online, like the National Enquirer? :eek:

I think my favorite Mickey Rooney movie is The Black Stallion.

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
He died on 7 April 2014, and I went online to find a good story about him, only to find
EXCLUSIVE - A tearful last message of love to the wife 'he was kept from' and a vicious family war over his cash: The wretched last days of screen legend Mickey Rooney who died 'choking on his food'

Of course there is money invovled. This is sad. You want to hope that the last days of someone's life is surrounded by loving family. Is the Mail Online, like the National Enquirer? :eek:

I think my favorite Mickey Rooney movie is The Black Stallion.

I agree with the Black Stallion.

Though on a more personal note, most of the people in my hometown will remember him for Boys Town. My parent's residential area is kitty corner to it.

BL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.