Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sida

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2014
Hi,
I am using viber on iPhone 6plus in the United States. It is not working properly. When I try to scroll back to read previous text the screen shakes and comes back to last message. I am using my home wi-fi and we don't have any problem on iPhone 5. I have uninstalled and reinstalled viber but it did not help. I am really getting frustrated. Could you help me please?

Thelay

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2014
Hi. I recently purchased a sticker pack and the purchase is successful however it gives me am error message after telling me that the purchase was successful.

Error message:
the purchase could not be completed due to a connection error. please check your internet connection and try again.

I have good internet connection. And everytime i try to click purchase it says i've akready purchase that and then i continue and same thing happens. Tells me purchase was success then the error message.

Please help.

Adam2005

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
I recently got the iphone 6 plus. But Viber is acting wierd on it. I have a hard time scrolling up on my conversation screen. Is this a known issue with iphone 6 plus? the screen keep lagging and whenever i scrolll it pull me back down to the latest message.

submitted a case too
Case #871078

I do have the same problem on iPhone 6 plus gold 128 gab even I reinstalled for few time but still not working probably. So solution guys need help please

nisham

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2014
Hi. I would like to know if there is a reason why my phone saves viber user photos of the people I haven't even save as my contact? I deleted this viber contact long time back. but I found this contact user name pitcher which is not in my contact list. it say the pitcher was modified couple days back. Any reason for this.?

nisham

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2014
Hi. I would like to know if there is a reason why my phone saves viber user photos of the people I haven't even save as my contact? I deleted this viber contact long time back. but I found this contact user name pitcher which is not in my contact list. it say the pitcher was modified couple days back. Any reason for this.?

urdila

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2014
Hi
I have a problem with my viber when I change my profile picture it change but my friends doesn't see the new picture like it doesn't change .

Ritkaaa

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2014
Hi,i am having an iPhone 5C and using viber since i have this phone (May). A couple weeks ago I noticed that some of my contacts' profile pic just disappeared and i see the grey default image there.first i thought they just deleted them and asked them why,but the answer was the same all the time-i am still having a profile pic...what could have happened?why is that? i didn't want to uninstall and re-install viber but if you suggest to do so...i will do it....or what else if it doesn't work?please help,thanks,rita

zana91

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2014
Hello

I use Viber on Htc Desire x and everything works fine. Only thing that bothers me is that I cant add a profile picture. Nothing happens when I tap on the bar with my name on it. My Viber version is 5.1.1

arminfx

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2014
deactive

hi
my viber deactive automatic
my number is not spam
+989361839991
+989212034533

Ariazi

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2014
Hi dears
Why viber deactivate itself in ios/android and cant register it again.phone number and IMEI registered in viber black list!and users lost all off their data!why viber do it?!4 what?!
What is this solution?!

krizzieiii

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2015
Hi @viber
I need your help. Im currently working here in Papua New Guinea for about a year now. Mobile carrier that im using is DIGICEL PNG from the start. Viber is the only app that ive been using to call my family and fiance back home. It was working just great until my first update to ios8. Viber started acting up. Werent able to receive and make voice calls. So i had it restored through itunes. Then installed viber again, and its working just fine.. I forgot to turn off the auto update.. Viber automatically updated itself through wifi just recently... Now my new problem is i can only make voice calls when connected to the wifi but not with mobile internet(3g). So i restored it again through itunes, installed viber again. But the problem still there. Voice calls only with Wifi. I need it to work on 3g i mostly make calls when im home. Ive done almost every advice ive read on forums but none of it made it work again. Ive uninstalled and installed the app, retstart my phone. Still no luck! Please please help! Im using an iphone 5s

WELDEABE

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2015
Dear all, please help me to get back my old data. I am using Galaxy s3 GT - i9300. I lost my old data when Remove the previous viber version and download new updated 5.2.1 version. I lost all my previous communications including text message and photos.

How can I get back all my old data Or how can I synronize with the current viber account ???

Thanks for your assistance.
Regards,
WELDEABE

clrabelleire

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2015
Hi I could really use some help I am worried my viber account has been hacked is there anyway I can check this! I have an iPhone 5
Any advice would be much appreciated

Vanalea

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2015
Hi. I got this very weird issue with my viber profile pic. I just saw my viber profile pic saved in my friends phone gallery inside "User Photo" album. She's using Samsung android phone and she's also surprised seeing my photo on her album without her remembering saving/copying my profile pic & I know it cant be grabbed or saved directly to your gallery/camera roll, only the photos send through message. Just weird. Never had a viber conversation w/ her only a missed call when she's trying it. I dont know if this a Samsung issue or Viber settings prob but it kinda freaks me out thinking my pic is on everyone's phone :(

freyabeyer

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2015
Viber call problems

Hi,
My partner is in Papua New Guinea, where he has put a new SIM (with data credit on it) into his iPhone. When we try to call each other, it has occasionally worked with wifi, but if he tries to use viber while connected to 3G, the call answers with 'excellent quality' and then immediately changes to 'poor quality' and hangs up.
Do you have any advice for us?

tinagirl85

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2015
Viber showed I am online when phone is off

Hi! Appreciate if someone can help me with this issue. I have a phone which I haven't been using for several months now, and it's always turned off. Someone pointed out that I was online last 28 January 2015 which I find very strange because I haven't been using my old phone and my old number - it has always been off.

gghgghhjhggghnh

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2015
viber

hi i installed viber a few months ago nd uninstalled it 2day due 2 problems wen i reinsta
ed it i enerted my number and it says error but when i ener another number it accepts it plzz help

Andoraasmeni

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2015
I installed Binet but not giving the verification code and saying that Internet connection required even though I am connected thru wifi I live in Saudi Arabia pls help

ashleyberry

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
Hi... I'm calling my friend on viber then suddenly it says "on another call". Is it possible that viber displays "on another call" even is he says there's no other call. What are the instances if it's not.
Please help!! I badly need the answers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.