Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's typical workspace looks like. This is what it looks like when I am browsing the Web:

I have everything aligned. Can you tell I'm very organized? ;)

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Didn't we kind of do this a while back with the "What's on your screen just now"-thread that lasted about 10 minutes...? :p

Edit: "Post a screenshot", was the name of that thread, and to be fair it was open more than an hour... :)p) and I think this thread has a much more focused topic, and I would specially like to see how others with small screen sizes manages (and of course there's always the drool factor for those showing off the real estate on larger screens). :)

Here's how I usually have Firefox, and how my TextWrangler window is, often with Cyberduck in the background so I can just drag the files from the TextWrangler drawer over in the Cyberduck window to upload (when I don't just open files remotly in TextWrangler). If I add iTunes in it's usual state I've probably covered basically how my screen looks 90% of the time... ;)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 161

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
This is what I like to call a normal Monday night on my G5.

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 194

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
No, no, no... I tried to say that this isn't anything like that other thread. This one actually has a point... :)

Oh okay, I wasn't sure what you meant. Well in that case, keep the screens coming. :D

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
Xephian said:
This thread was just like the "Post your posting screenshot" thread or something like that.

I hear a lock coming.
We've already discussed that, yeah, it may happen though.

:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.