Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wustindright

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2014
Hey I was wondering if you could make one with this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 344

lboregard

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2014
Hello tiggger,

I'm trying to hack a couple of these, and although I got it working, they don't have the same "punch" as yours.

Your colors are more vibrant.

I'm doing overlay blending, and then trying to bring up brightness, put it's not enough.

Are you doing normal blending, then reducing opacity ?

Thanks in advance for any input !

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Hello tiggger,

I'm trying to hack a couple of these, and although I got it working, they don't have the same "punch" as yours.

Your colors are more vibrant.

I'm doing overlay blending, and then trying to bring up brightness, put it's not enough.

Are you doing normal blending, then reducing opacity ?

Thanks in advance for any input !

try this: do the overlay @ 100% opacity and then duplicate the layer and keep the second layer at overlay or use soft light. experiment with that second layer using different blends and or add a third layer. the more layers you add the more washed out the background gets as you can see in the third example.

here's a hulk example with the first one with just overlay and 100% opacity and the second example with a duplicate layer and soft light blend and then a third layer the same as the second layer.

Attachments

• Hulk 01.png
    Hulk 01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 457
  • Hulk 02.png
    Hulk 02.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8,807
  • Hulk 03.png
    Hulk 03.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 617

lboregard

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2014
try this: do the overlay @ 100% opacity and then duplicate the layer and keep the second layer at overlay or use soft light. experiment with that second layer using different blends and or add a third layer. the more layers you add the more washed out the background gets as you can see in the third example.

here's a hulk example with the first one with just overlay and 100% opacity and the second example with a duplicate layer and soft light blend and then a third layer the same as the second layer.

Thank you tiggger !!!

I'll work along those lines and report back :)

notalexr

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2015
I dont really know how to use this site

seriously dont know how to use this site. but could someone put these on the vertical wood wallpaper pretty please?

vine-logo-png-transparent-background.jpg

4cd250b1bd0dfbd2579a41b5b4f1380d.jpg

RWDM

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2015
Hello! As i've seen some awesome wallpapers here, I wondered if someone could create this one for me? As I am a huge RSC Anderlecht fan (soccer in Belgium) it would be awesome to have a wood wallpaper for my iphone 5.
Thanks in advance, your work is awesome!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 373

RWDM

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2015
And also if someone could make one of these for my stepbrother it would be awesome! Many Thanks!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 311

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Hello! As i've seen some awesome wallpapers here, I wondered if someone could create this one for me? As I am a huge RSC Anderlecht fan (soccer in Belgium) it would be awesome to have a wood wallpaper for my iphone 5.
Thanks in advance, your work is awesome!!!

And also if someone could make one of these for my stepbrother it would be awesome! Many Thanks!! :)

Here's the second one. Thanks.

here's three for you and your stepbrother...

Attachments

• R.S.C. Anderlecht.png
    R.S.C. Anderlecht.png
    1 MB · Views: 4,097
  • RWD 01.png
    RWD 01.png
    1 MB · Views: 372
  • RWD 02.png
    RWD 02.png
    884.7 KB · Views: 345

RWDM

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2015
Awesome!!! Is it also possible in Ipad format? :-$ Many thanks for the speedy service!! Mich appreciated! :)

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Awesome!!! Is it also possible in Ipad format? :-$ Many thanks for the speedy service!! Mich appreciated! :)

3 @ 2048x2048...

Attachments

• R.S.C. Anderlecht wood.png
    R.S.C. Anderlecht wood.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 730
  • RWD wood 01.png
    RWD wood 01.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 343
  • RWD wood 02.png
    RWD wood 02.png
    3 MB · Views: 362

andrewreiss

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2015
Can someone put this on the wood wallpaper?

Can someone put this on the wood wallpaper?

Attachments

• IMG_0311.PNG
    IMG_0311.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 245
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.