Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kladda

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2011
Gothenburg, Sweden. September 2014.
Down: 104 mbit
Up: 34 mbit

Attachments

• IMG_9438.PNG
    IMG_9438.PNG
    232 KB · Views: 108

solodogg

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Orlando
I'm in the Philly market and I don't do the speed test thing. My experience is that AT&T data works. Does it feel slower at times and in different areas? Yes only if I want to notice. I don't understand why people post these speed test thingy's. Does your data perform? Also on other forums you hear VZW customers complaining about the network. Every carrier seems to have their issues.

I run a speed test when my data is not working...not for fun like you are insinuating. Every carrier does seem to have their issues, and if mine was only in Evansville, so be it. But i'm traveling quite a few places, and having the same experience everywhere I go now.

So...on the same page, why would you come into a thread asking people to post their LTE speeds and location if you want to complain about people posting speeds and location???

geoff5093

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2014
Dover, NH
I'm in the Philly market and I don't do the speed test thing. My experience is that AT&T data works. Does it feel slower at times and in different areas? Yes only if I want to notice. I don't understand why people post these speed test thingy's. Does your data perform? Also on other forums you hear VZW customers complaining about the network. Every carrier seems to have their issues.
A speed test is a way to verify and show proof of these issues. Just saying that facebook or instagram is slow is not a sure way to determine if it's the network, your device, or the servers you are trying to reach.

BeSweeet

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2009
San Antonio, TX
T-Mobile was struggling during most of the Daytona 500. Most things worked fine, albeit a bit slowly (when data was actually flowing). LTE signal kept jumping between 1 and 4 bars/dots. Was mostly satisfied.

iGeek2014

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2014
=== Nowheresville ===
ws8nk2.jpg

My nearest mast was upgraded a few weeks ago here in Derby, England.

Happy with the speeds... Just hope Vodafone UK roll out 3/4G in the town where I work 'cos it's stuck on GPRS there right now!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.