Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 11, 2013
Here
I don't think this is against forum rules, I apologize if it is.

Can someone with the Office 2016 Preview post the icon images so I can replace the Office 2011 ones on my system? I never like the weird spiral look of Office:2011

I appreciate it.

EDIT: was typing on my phone and made it a Wiki by mistake. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

valdikor

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2012
Slovakia
Enjoy :cool:
I downloaded the preview, liked it but decided to stick to the stable and complete, if ugly, 2011 version until the official release comes. But before I removed the preview I saved the icons so I could replace the 2011 icons just like you. And now the icons for the now-current Office apps in my dock finally match that of OneNote. It seriously bugged me :-D The .icns files were a bit confusing to me, becasue when I dragged it on top of the icon in the Info window, I ended up with a placeholder icon. I had to open the .icns file in Preview and copy the largest icon to the clipboard and then Cmd+V it to the Info window. Probably trivial, but in case somebody less savvy like me is wondering...

Attachments

• icns.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 763
Last edited:

sqvarepants

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2014
Madrid
Any one has the icon folder? I've been in the Apple Store and i saw in one MacBook Pro a folder in the dock next to the download folder with an icon of office 2016

Any one can share? I dindt find the same on internet

sqvarepants

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2014
Madrid
Finally i get it from an Apple Store
a310061fcdbd121cf501db396f7deab2.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.