Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rapicell

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2013
Small collection, but always looking for more =P

Attachments

• IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 283

XR7CAT

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2012
North Dakota
Initially I was against stickers/vinyl on the Macbook's as the aluminum case is just so beautiful.

However, I have always loved Studio Ghibli movies and felt this was appropriate.

IMG_0033.JPG

Carny13

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2014
Nice, I really like the inlay. I really wish someone made a Silver one (that matches the mb silver) that fit perfectly on the apple logo, but when the apple lights up all you is an outline of the apple.

Yes that would make for a nice inlay. I know its not very appleish but that would be cool if they put color changing led as the backlighting so you could change the color to whatever you'd like without putting an overlay on.

c8rlo

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2015
FL
Wondering where I can find this "Hello" sticker. I know this is an old image but I've been searching for a while and all and can never come across it.
font looks similar to the "hello kitty" logo...

Mr. Chewbacca

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2010
Dallas TX
I like stickers but I couldn't bring myself to actually put one on the metal, I like the option of going stock classy if I need to go to a business meeting or something. I use a case top to put stickers on.

This is my brand new 15" rMBP (just got the new apple watch band)

These are the top cases for my older 17" MBP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.