Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TigerFist

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2015
Ordered unlock from "fordrenn" through Ebay for a Sprint (international) unlock. Took four working days and worked flawlessly. 95 USD.

Right on right on! Can you provide your user name on eBay? I don't need Sprint, but thanks for the info! :)

I checked these websites for some prices. I think we can trust all of these guys. Those weird ones you find on Google are probly scammers.

chronic: AT&T iPhone Premium $100 for 6/6 Plus $80 for older models 1-3 days
keys2iPhone: AT&T iPhone Premium $50 1 day
hackiphone: AT&T iPhone Premium $60 for 6/6 Plus then $100 when you click on it?(emailed them) Older Models cost $75 1-3 days
slimyoursim: AT&T iPhone Premium $60 1-3 days
ideviceguys: Checked but maybe their website is down?
swiftunlocks: AT&T iPhone Premium $40 for any model 1 day
samunlocks: $60 1-4 days

There you go. I would buy the AT&T iPhone premium service from any of these guys for sure based on what I've read here.

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2014
Samunlocks has 100% for $49.99, at the end of the day any service that mentions "Premium" SHOULD be 100%, otherwise its falsely labeled.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerFist

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2015
Samunlocks has 100% for $49.99, at the end of the day any service that mentions "Premium" SHOULD be 100%, otherwise its falsely labeled.

I've heard good things about Samunlocks. I would not hesitate to purchase an unlock from them or the previous I have stated. If you look at my previous post, look up the other guys, I think these are the best in the business. Most have active twitter and facebook accounts. If not, email them and see how long it takes. However, there have been a lot of new sellers too, so be very careful when ordering any type of unlock whether it's a premium service or cheap 60% service.

mr.asker

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010

$49.99 is too expensive for now! Even SlimYourSim asks $40 for 100% Premium unlock service that is fast and takes 1-3 days :cool:

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2014
I've heard good things about Samunlocks. I would not hesitate to purchase an unlock from them or the previous I have stated. If you look at my previous post, look up the other guys, I think these are the best in the business. Most have active twitter and facebook accounts. If not, email them and see how long it takes. However, there have been a lot of new sellers too, so be very careful when ordering any type of unlock whether it's a premium service or cheap 60% service.

For sure, at the end of the day what differentiate each of the highly recommended unlock service providers is their customer service/ support and dedication that they provide to customers.

I read far too often "didn't get reply" or "got the same old reply". I used to use Swiftunlocks, but since I have been using samunlocks, its been nothing but excellent experience for the unlocks I or family/friends ordered so far.

Appleguyyy

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2014
Unlock unactivated iPhone?

Hi. Is it possible to unlock unactivated iPhone 6 on AT&T? I just got mine still sealed and was wondering if that possible?

Also wanted to know if you actually filled up your phone with all your music and movies (I got 128gb) will the phone slow down?

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2014
Hi. Is it possible to unlock unactivated iPhone 6 on AT&T? I just got mine still sealed and was wondering if that possible?

Also wanted to know if you actually filled up your phone with all your music and movies (I got 128gb) will the phone slow down?

Yes you can go ahead and get it unlocked, As far as I know it shouldn't be a problem at least not something I have heard of to be a issue.

ifanme

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2014
macforums

I guess the unlock is not possible for unactivated iPhone's but not sure, but you can confirm this from at&t or the third party services which you're going to use. As far it concern to speed the phone won't slow down and you won't feel change after uploading stuff like movies or music.

Nintendolinky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2008
Hi guys, im trying to get iphone 6 plus unlocked, currently on O2UK/Tesco. whats the best site, tried using officialiphoneunlocks.co.uk but now know its a scam.

ifanme

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2014
macforums
Hi guys, im trying to get iphone 6 plus unlocked, currently on O2UK/Tesco. whats the best site, tried using officialiphoneunlocks.co.uk but now know its a scam.

You can give a try to theofficialunlocks.com, they will definitely help in your case.
They have a 24/7 customer support which is also very good.

supperboy

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2015
I had one Iphoe5S locked on ATT and wanted to used another sim card ,but i didnt know how to unlock.Fortunately,I viewed a post about how to unlock At&t iphone and last my iphone 5s used anywhere and any sim card.

nuke557

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2012
Reporting my results back to the forum.

I went with samunlocks.net to unlock my AT&T iPhone 6. The unlock took about 48 hours. I just tested it by putting in my friend's verizon SIM and it worked fine; I was able to make a call. I didn't even have to restore the phone. Just worked right away.

I'm happy.

ifanme

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2014
macforums
Hello friends what is the best way to unlock sprint iPhone 6 plus? Thanks

First try Sprint US official support, if that didn't work then i would recommend theofficialunlocks services.
By using them you would most probably get you unlock in less than 3 days.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
First try Sprint US official support, if that didn't work then i would recommend theofficialunlocks services.
By using them you would most probably get you unlock in less than 3 days.

and will i be able to use AT&T on it easily? thanks

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
okie dokie
If the outstanding bills are fully paid then you can request domestic unlock, hopefully it ll work on AT&T.

okie dokie. thats a tricky question as i am going to buy it from someone. it is sealed and brand new though!

magiqmade

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2015
I have a new Sprint Iphone 6 plus still under contract. I want to unlock it for international use. but i don't know which one to choose from between keys2iphone / jgtechblog / samunlocks and cellunlocker.net.
I intended to uyse keys2iphone because its cheaper and they said it can unlock within 5 days thats earlier than all of the others. however they is no number on their website so am getting a little skeptical..? is there anyone who think they can be trusted...? they seem to have good reviews on trustpilot

crawl3rsout

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2015
Texas
Okay I've been trying to get my iPhone 6 unlocked through AT&T for the last few days. Every time I request an unlock it gets instantly denied because I'm on the Next 24 plan and I haven't completed all of the installments yet. HOWEVER there are people on another thread here saying that AT&T unlocked their phones on contract/next immediately.

Anyway, I'll be going to Thailand in a month and I need my phone unlocked. Obviously AT&T are not going to help. If I call them and explain my situation are they more likely to give me the unlock? I have no intentions of switching carriers and I plan on completely paying off the phone.

If not I need to know where I can get it unlocked between $20-$50.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mr.asker

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010
If not I need to know where I can get it unlocked between $20-$50.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Try SwiftUnlocks.com they have AT&T iPhone 6 Premium unlock service for $25 with 1-3 days time frame.

And I guess it is not possible to unlock in contract AT&T iPhone via AT&T itself, cause you need to fulfil contract/next activation policy requirements first.

kileros

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2015
Hi, I have a iphone 6 A1549 T-mobile and want to unlock to use worldwide. Which site you recommend?
I was looking:

Samunlock - $150
theofficialunlocks - $ 139.99
legitunlockingcodes - $ 39.99
swiftunlocks - $105.00

Which of these are reliable? And do you know more reliable sites?

ifanme

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2014
macforums
I would recommend theofficialunlocks as far a good experience i had with them.
The price is - $ 109 for clean imei - non blacklisted iPhone,
the price you mentioned is for premium service in which all imei supported.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.