Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fedeARTPOP

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 23, 2015
Montevideo, Uruguay.
Hey guys, I got an iPod Shuffle 4th with 2gb, and use it with my iPhone headphones, but the problem is the battery only lasts like 3 hours or less when is full charged, (I always listen in max volume), is this normal?

Apple say the battery last like almost 15hours, thats too much I know, but 3 hours is just :( ...thoughts? :confused:

venomgt95

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2014
Michigan
Hey guys, I got an iPod Shuffle 4th with 2gb, and use it with my iPhone headphones, but the problem is the battery only lasts like 3 hours or less when is full charged, (I always listen in max volume), is this normal?

Apple say the battery last like almost 15hours, thats too much I know, but 3 hours is just :( ...thoughts? :confused:

Max volume on the Shuffle will drain your battery really fast. It is normal. I always go about half Volume and im okay. If you MUST have your music loud, go into the song settings on iTunes and raise the volume there. Then, regardless of the volume level on the shuffle, your music will be loud.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.