Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tatminglee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Hi there,

Does anyone know when Apple is going to introduce cordless keyboard and mouse for its iMac products?

It would be much more handy to have cordless keyboard and mouse.

Kelvin

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
One sec....let me check my crystal ball....:rolleyes:

Personally I'd rather they spend the time & money developing more important things, like increasing BUS speed etc. But I hear what your saying, and yes it would be nice, sadly I have never heard much talk about it though around here.

cubist

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2002
Muncie, Indiana
You can buy any wireless keyboard and mouse with a USB connection and use them today. Both Logitech and Microsoft make usable wireless keyboards and mice that will work with the iMac.

Personally, I think it'd be nice if Apple went back to unbundled keyboards and mice and let a system purchaser select whichever mouse/keyboard appealed to him/her. Then people like me wouldn't have a pro mouse collecting dust :).

tatminglee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Thanks guys.

But I do really want Apple brand cordless keyboard and mouse cos I'm a Mac freak!!!

Kelvin

Ah, one more suggestion to iMac design, would it be nice to have the iMac capable of hanging on the wall. People with limited desktop space would owe Apple for this added benefit.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
i want a wireless trackpad. why doesn't anyone make this?? i can't believe i'm the only one that wants one. Need something to control a computer entertainment system. i don't really want a mouse, rather something i can hold in my palm. bah!

:(
pnw

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.