Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
Maybe a little premature, but I can't wait to see them either! More important though will be the reports that'll come with them. If they're all good, I don't think I'll be able to resist getting one.

TsuaSai

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2006
TX
Feel silly but I want to see to.. Although you are probably to busy with it doing other things and to post up some eye candy for us.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
dornoforpyros said:
uggg, couldn't some one have actually started this thread oh I dunno...when they got their MBP??

I know how you feel, I got a little excited when I saw the title and then a little let down when it had been made in advanced.

TsuaSai

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2006
TX
max_altitude said:
I know how you feel, I got a little excited when I saw the title and then a little let down when it had been made in advanced.

Yeah I was thinking someone had posted theirs up too.

menziep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
max_altitude said:

Sorry i only wanted see what it looks like:cool:

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
TsuaSai said:
There will be three pages of post before there is ever a real pic of a MBP....

It's possible but I know this website where someone already got theirs and they have plenty of photos.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
TsuaSai said:
wow, so how are there this many people on this site. Yet no one has one :(

Maybe 'cause the first batch just shipped what? yesterday? LOL.

Tel

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2005
England
max_altitude said:

There's me thinking "17 posts, there must be at least a couple of pictures," :rolleyes:

TsuaSai

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2006
TX
ITASOR said:
Maybe 'cause the first batch just shipped what? yesterday? LOL.

Does not mean someone off this site would not have gotten over night shipping.. Assuming thats what these other people did to have theres already.

C

CompUser

I went to the apple store today to get my apple BT mouse looked at. When I was waiting in line I looked around the store, now Mac Books but I think they did have intel iMacs.

joshysquashy

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2005
UK
a bit off topic, does the new intel apple products have the intel logo on them anywhere

if not, how come pc's require them?

powerbook911

macrumors 68040
Mar 15, 2005
joshysquashy said:
a bit off topic, does the new intel apple products have the intel logo on them anywhere

if not, how come pc's require them?

I guess its in the contracts with PC manufacturers. Macs do not have intel stickers or logos anywhere on the computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.