Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

potatoarms

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Bucks, UK
oftyxc.jpg

ofu4n7.jpg

ofuaz7.jpg

Cheers
Potatoarms

L

Lau

Yeah, didn't you have a desktop of that last one? I really like it, it's very dreamy and strange....

There's been a few rainbows in Bath the last week or two - made me realise I hadn't seen any for a few years. Didn't get the cool one with a double over the top though.

potatoarms

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Bucks, UK
Lau said:
Yeah, didn't you have a desktop of that last one? I really like it, it's very dreamy and strange....

There's been a few rainbows in Bath the last week or two - made me realise I hadn't seen any for a few years. Didn't get the cool one with a double over the top though.

Wow - you have a great memory.
Yes the sundog I had as my dektop for a while - now I have Mammatus Clouds :D
Yes - it's a rarity to see rainbows here, we get about 1 a year (lasted up to 3 mins :D)
Thanks
Potatoarms

L

Lau

potatoarms said:
Wow - you have a great memory.

Actually, I have a dreadful memory, but when something sticks it sticks. I really liked that picture when I saw it before, and therefore it was one of the few things rattling around in there. :D

maestro55

macrumors 68030
Nov 13, 2005
Goat Farm in Meridian, TX
Nice pictures. I tried with my crappy digital camera to take pictures of a rainbow one time, but they didn't turn out. I really want a nice digital SLR. I suspect when I finish college I will be able to afford one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.