Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chasingapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Wait until you see what Apple has in store on the 28th!! Im posting from one of them right now. (I know here comes the sure you are stuff), but just wait. I dont think there will be one single dissapointed person out there.

Evolution of a machine, imagination of the future, Cupertino is there.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
chasingapple said:
Wait until you see what Apple has in store on the 28th!! ... I dont think there will be one single dissapointed person out there.

No matter what Apple does and when they do it, the one thing that is highly predictable is that there will always be those who say the products missed their mark for a variety of reasons. It's just human nature at this point in time.

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
Are you drunk?... Just kidding. You've seen something I assume? I thought new products would be locked away and in boxes saying don't open till Tuesday 28th of Feb, prepare to be castrated if directions are not followed.

chasingapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Deepdale said:
No matter what Apple does and when they do it, the one thing that is highly predictable is that there will always be those who say the products missed their mark for a variety of reasons. It's just human nature at this point in time.

Hmm, I am not so sure this time :)

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
chasingapple said:
Hmm, I am not so sure this time :)

I love your optimism and hope you are right since I have received my tax refund and am itching to spend some money on new items (laptop and iPod).

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
Is it the handheld thing? It would be great, sort of like a Newton, iPod and Video iPod all in one!

I hope it's not something boring like a Mac Mini goes Intel.

chasingapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
FearFactor47 said:
Is it the handheld thing? It would be great, sort of like a Newton, iPod and Video iPod all in one!

I hope it's not something boring like a Mac Mini goes Intel.

Of course the Mac Mini is going Intel, that is a given...they are ALL going Intel eventually. But what is in store for you on Tuesday is better then that :)

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
chasingapple said:
But what is in store for you on Tuesday is better then that :)

My curiousity has been aroused ... but lowering the expectations game on possible Apple introductions is where smart bettors place their money. Only a few days to see what unfolds. I can handle that especially since I need to work this weekend.

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
You're gonna have to give some sort of proof - photo, tell us in detail, or something, before anyone with a brain takes you for anything more than an attention seeker.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
chasingapple said:
Wait until you see what Apple has in store on the 28th!! Im posting from one of them right now. (I know here comes the sure you are stuff), but just wait. I dont think there will be one single dissapointed person out there.

Your history suggests you claim to have inside knowledge but iirc your call on the ibook rev was off last time ie graphics for ibooks are still 32mb not 64mb as you said you had been told.

Maybe you can post some more so we can judge on the 28th how good your source is...

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I don't know what Apple will be intro'ing, but IF Apple comes out with a MediaCenter Mini, as rumored, loaded with Front Row 2.0, Apple BETTER offer free updates to Intel Mac owners, and none of that $20 up-to-date junk either. A free d/l online or CD at an Apple Store.

Gee

macrumors 65816
Feb 27, 2004
London, UK
chasingapple said:
Of course the Mac Mini is going Intel, that is a given...they are ALL going Intel eventually. But what is in store for you on Tuesday is better then that :)

Is it the thing that wasn't released at Macworld in Jan, but was said to be 'way cooler' than a new iBook?

FarSide

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2006
If you knew something, you would tell us. I guess you are looking for some attention. If it's not a Video iPod | MacBook it must be the new Intel Quad feat. 2 dualcore 3.0GHz Xeon chips inside for 20000$.I know something, that you don't know - what's this post all about?

Arcus

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2004
of my hand will get me slapped.
chasingapple said:

Mods get this guys name and if we dont get somethng good ban him for trying to BS the public, he he .

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
I think some people will end up be disappointed. The fact that you are typing on one now means it's a computer or a tablet (probably the first). I will be disappointed if apple comes out with a new mac mini, and no ibook, and if the ibook is not redesigned, or with a core duo. that means, we will see a core duo macbook (ibook), redesigned, with an optional isight, 1 inch thick, 3.5 pounds, 7 hours real world battery life, and everything else i want.:p

really, its hard to say that no one will be disappointed unless you know what will disappoint everyone. which you don't. i doubt apple will come out with what stated above (but i think something similar), and i bet some people will be disappointed if the ibook doesn't have this or that, or the mini doesnt have high end features, etc. i want a new ibook, but i doubt that it will be my dream computer.

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
chasingapple said:

I'm gonna laugh really hard when they come out with something that you can't "post from" like a boombox or something. But I guess I can't pass judgement until the 28th...*snickers*

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
chasingapple said:

I dont know why I'm even responding to this but dood...

If you were posting from one right now you would be in a securely locked room in cupertino wondering where your next job was going to be..

TaKashMoney

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2005
Yeah actually thig guy's track record regarding the last iBook and PB revisions were pretty off the mark... another attention seeker...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.