Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jkelly888

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
pluto
my friend and i made this today. we made this to insult apple because my friends and i like to find something someone likes and then make a comic that insults it and make them mad but this one seems kinda belivable for the future IMO.

Applecomic.jpg

icloud

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
Dont You Mean

"Hi MacMomPro"
"Hello MacSon"

"Did you eat your MacBreakfast?"
"Not yet"
"I used the MacToaster"
"mmm...This is good MacToast MacMomPro"

...etc. etc.

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
ehhhhh. reading this makes the term "major reconstructive surgery" sound like fun. We all know that the whole "iWhatever" thing is way out of proportion, but.. really. It's not that funny.

shrimpdesign

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2005
calebjohnston said:
ehhhhh. reading this makes the term "major reconstructive surgery" sound like fun. We all know that the whole "iWhatever" thing is way out of proportion, but.. really. It's not that funny.
I agree with you ... making fun of the "i" is a little old. So 2001.

I liked icloud's MacMomPro and MacSon ... it's so 2006 to make fun of the MacBook Pro. :D

MankieApple

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2005
UK
Nice to see a little hand drawn creativity!! :) It is pretty funny too and yep iLaughed a few time.

Hey maybe it would be cool to carry on some sort of daily/weekly comic book if people are willing to draw.....as much as i like to think i can draw....iCant so i would have to do something Mac based.

Anyway keep up the cool work guys. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.