Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
Loving the navigation. :D

Hopefully they'll be adding some more motion work, like *coughs* maybe 'Van Halen, Van Halen, Rock Guitar Band'. :D

Rinky dink link

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
I'd forgotten about this... still ground breaking, also forgotten how much I love that girls voice. *dreamy sighs* :)

5D

mouchoir

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2004
London, UK
iGav said:
Loving the navigation. :DRinky dink link

Horrible site! Especially hate the navigation – It's much worse then their old one. I used to like them when I was at uni, particularly Warwicker's typography, but I spent about 2 mins on that site before I got fed up...

...but thanks for the link! :D

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
mouchoir said:
Horrible site! Especially hate the navigation – It's much worse then their old one. I used to like them when I was at uni, particularly Warwicker's typography, but I spent about 2 mins on that site before I got fed up...

I agree. The type runs together, the nav is bad, the whole layout sucks imho. I am no better at this, but really now.
And what is tomato supposed to be?

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
mouchoir said:

I like the navigation concept. :eek: :)

I also think it succeeds in a way that so much design now fails, in that it generates and promotes discourse, rather than merely being nothing more than superficial fluff.

mac.FINN

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
BLLAAAAAHHHHAHHAHHH!

Well I officially just threw up on my keyboard - all thanks to that site.
Great work fellas.

MacHarne

macrumors 6502
Mar 3, 2005
Virginia, U.S.A.
I'm going to opine that the navigation is far from intuitive. I get to the main page and try to make myself visit another page. It does have potential, though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.