Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2005
CO
Benjamindaines said:
Just saw a new iPod advert, looks like it has a water colour background with the classic silhouette people. sorry I didn't search just wanted to be the first :D

Music Genre/colors/what iPod model?

Howabout the channel?

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
I just saw it on The O.C. It was mainly red and sounded semi like the white stripes. It was more "edgy" than the rest.

rye9

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
runninmac said:
I just saw it on The O.C. It was mainly red and sounded semi like the white stripes. It was more "edgy" than the rest.

I haven't seen it but it could be the free download this week, by the Raconteurs, bc the singer is the same singer from the White Stripes.

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
rye9 said:
I haven't seen it but it could be the free download this week, by the Raconteurs, bc the singer is the same singer from the White Stripes.

Nope not then I just downloaded that song, but that songs pretty good.

edit: The free download song is a bit to long...

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
New Mac ads, new iPods ads, we will definitely see new MacBooks this Tuesday. (Does that sound farmiliar, or is it just me?) :D

I want to see this! When is Apple going to post it on their website?

sw1tcher

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Just saw the new iPod + iTunes ad I think everyone's talking about... The song seems a bit reggae-ish to me. Didn't really pay attention as it just popped on the tv while I was doing something else. This was shown during Smallville.

Checked Apples site but no mention of the ad anywhere... yet.

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
Hmm in the UK we have the iPod Nano advert with the song "cubicle"

its the one with all the album art put together to create a type of city thing, then it all shrinks into the iPod.

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2005
CO
Willis said:
Hmm in the UK we have the iPod Nano advert with the song "cubicle"

its the one with all the album art put together to create a type of city thing, then it all shrinks into the iPod.

Nope, the one he is talking about is brand spanking new, as of last night.

And it is very cool. The dreadlocks are awesome!!! :cool:

BTW, it's still not on Apple's site...:(

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
The band is Wolfmother the song is "Love Train." It's an Aussie band and the ad is now up on the iPod page.

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
Nice ad, at first when I heard there was a new iPod ad I thought it would be two guys standing in front of a white screen introducing themselves. But no, this one is way better then what I expected and has quite a few more effects than the last Blues themed ad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.