Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
My awesome new iMac:

imacstand.jpg

It's got that new Apple Anti-Theft Cloak on it. :p

Reactions: VirtuallyInsane

munkees

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2005
Pacific Northwest
markkk! said:
those look like butt.

I like the JBL creatures....theyre not pro or anything but they sound good pour la price.

I do agree, the not the best look speaker, most speaker today are pretty ugly, including the JBL. JBL are pretty cool, but still not near the sound qulaility as BOSE.

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
munkees said:
Cool, could not find the Apple Anti-Theft Cloak at the Apple Store Online,

Can you post a link

wow, you don't know how much I hope you're joking!!!

munkees

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2005
Pacific Northwest
Peyton said:
wow, you don't know how much I hope you're joking!!!

LOL,

It would be funny if I was serious, I know apple a cool technology company, but if they had anticlock techology they would use it to sneak more bugs into microsoft.

Then again, vista been delayed again hmmmm, maybe they do

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
munkees said:
LOL,

It would be funny if I was serious, I know apple a cool technology company, but if they had anticlock techology they would use it to sneak more bugs into microsoft.

Then again, vista been delayed again hmmmm, maybe they do

I like the thought of Apple sneaking in a device like that and just hiding stuff at Microsoft.

"Hey, where's the server complex that had the final build of Vista? It just disappeared!"

munkees

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2005
Pacific Northwest
livingfortoday said:
I like the thought of Apple sneaking in a device like that and just hiding stuff at Microsoft.

"Hey, where's the server complex that had the final build of Vista? It just disappeared!"

Just image, Bill Gates wakes up one morning get in his car, drives to the campus, Wow, were did it go, New crews arrive, CNN, ABC, Channel 2 news, lots of police, and a ton of employees being interviewed

Headlines in Wall street post "Microsoft Campus Stolen". Microsoft share plunge, and apple Share Raise, Steve Jobs becomes the most riches, (Warren Buffet, had too many MSFT shares).

Well I going for some Fosted Flakes, that a cool Dream

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
No no, there is no story, I actually bought this stand separate from anything else. Since my Powerbook case broke to pieces, I decided to build it into an iMac-style case, and needed a stand. So, there's the stand. The case is gonna be cut, glued and painted in the next few weeks, the parts mounted, and then somehow placed on the stand.

Benjamindaines

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2005
A religiously oppressed state
livingfortoday said:
No no, there is no story, I actually bought this stand separate from anything else. Since my Powerbook case broke to pieces, I decided to build it into an iMac-style case, and needed a stand. So, there's the stand. The case is gonna be cut, glued and painted in the next few weeks, the parts mounted, and then somehow placed on the stand.
Let's hope it all works out for ya, and can't wait to see :D

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
livingfortoday said:

Sounds interesting...keep us posted ;)

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
Eithanius said:
request permission to misuse your precious anti-theft cloak technology.... :p :p

Sorry, but no. I made the mistake of lending it to Kevin Bacon once, and he made that horrible "Hollow Man" movie with it. Never again!

Edit: And I'll definitely put up a thread when and if I ever finish this project. I've got all the parts, it's just a matter of getting my friend to let me use his table saw.

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
Just got back from school and I needed a new desk, so this is it. I'm still shopping around for an external monitor. Sorry they're so dark, it's bright out and I didn't feel like reaching back and shutting the curtains.

Attachments

• 100_0789.jpg
    100_0789.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_0791.jpg
    100_0791.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_0792.jpg
    100_0792.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 247

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
calebjohnston said:
Just got back from school and I needed a new desk, so this is it. I'm still shopping around for an external monitor. Sorry they're so dark, it's bright out and I didn't feel like reaching back and shutting the curtains.

wanna buy mine?

Check the sig. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.