Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fuzzn

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2005
Notts, UK
hey people, i've been searching and searching both the forums and google-ing but have had no luck... can somebody PUH-LEEZ tell me which widget is the one in the image i've attached to this post...

thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• caliwant.PNG
    caliwant.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 304

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
That's just the built-in calendar widget that ships with OS X.

fuzzn

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2005
Notts, UK
sorryiwasdreami said:
Are you serious? It's the calendar widget that comes with Tiger.

lol yes i am, as my nick says, i'm a Windows user :(, i was wondering if anyone knew if there is a similar widget for Yahoo! Widget Engine, i need a decent calendar widget and this is the best one i've seen according to what i need! HELP!

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
fuzzn said:
lol yes i am, as my nick says, i'm a Windows user :(, i was wondering if anyone knew if there is a similar widget for Yahoo! Widget Engine, i need a decent calendar widget and this is the best one i've seen according to what i need! HELP!
By "similar" do you just mean a calendar widget? What options do you need - I'm sure there are several variations on the calendar theme for the Yahoo! Widgets.

fuzzn

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2005
Notts, UK
by 'similar' i meant as-identical-as-possible, i've already checked every possible website i can find and i've looked through the whole Yahoo! Widget Gallery for 'Calendar', 'Calendars', 'Cal', etc... none of them look as good as the one you guys get to use :( , i mainly need it to view the calendar but then again the way a computer looks (the desktop i mean) just enhances the experience of using it... i'm more than sure Mac users know what i mean, lol your desktops just cannot look bad, or well i havn't managed to find one like that as of yet!

So, in other words, I WANT THAT ONE!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.