Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LittleJoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 23, 2006
Worthington, OH
Anyone know of a good trip planning application?

Im going on a big roadtrip this summer and would like to make up a nice travel itinerary to put my lady at ease.

Im hoping theres something out there, though I havent found anything on VT or MU. I could whip something up in pages or word... but it would be cool to find an application just for this purpose :p

Any help would be appreciated!

LittleJoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 23, 2006
Worthington, OH
Counterfit said:
aaa.com

Okay, so you have to be a member, but their site uses WebObjects! I think that's the only one I've seen aside from Apple's.

you know... ive been thinking about joining for a while... as much as i roadtrip and all... plus im in the chicago area :p

so yup... just joined... thanks!

bradwill

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2008
Knapsack

I know this is an old thread, but for completeness I thought I'd mention my company's product, Knapsack. I'm one of the four founders of TinyPlanet Software and we started our company specifically to create a personal travel organizer for the Mac.

Take a look. I think it might be want you're looking for. We'd love to hear your feedback.

Happy travels!

Cheers,
Brad Willoughby
TinyPlanet Software, LLC
http://tinyplanetsoftware.com/

ksmith80209

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2007
Anyone know of a good trip planning application?

Im going on a big roadtrip this summer and would like to make up a nice travel itinerary to put my lady at ease.

Im hoping theres something out there, though I havent found anything on VT or MU. I could whip something up in pages or word... but it would be cool to find an application just for this purpose :p

Any help would be appreciated!

Try TripIt - seems pretty slick.

http://www.tripit.com/

SkyBlue1990

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2012
Singapore
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.