Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dollarsai

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2006
Yes, I installed the input remapper too and the right click does work. But the other keys like print screen (fn + eject) doesn't work in Vista... Has someone made this work? Any other similar s/w?

livecn

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2005
Again, Ctrl+Click is not the best way to do right-click in Windows. It has its own functionality in Windows.

Please try iMouse (freeware):
http://livecn.huasing.org/imouse/

It does right-click when you CapsLock+Click the button, or click and hold the button.

dragon2611

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2004
i have the keyboard remapper and it works fine, although i hope apple come out with a touchpad driver in a future bootcamp build that lets you do the 2 finger tap or the 2 fingers on the touchpad and press the button. Thats fairly usefull when you get used to it.

clasicks

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2006
i mouse works allright, but i really wish there was some good apple drivers to include scrolling and such.

jot103

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2008
I have the new macbook pro. In OS X, the two fingers obviously works but doesn't seem to in windows. It does, however, recognize three fingers as a right click in windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.